Red Spider Lily Part 13 (Various Ships) {End}

Pairings: Soramafu, Luznaru, Urasaka, Kashitsuki, Evesou

Criminal AU
Last chapter of these series which I decided to write today www Thank you for everyone who has read until this point ww I don't know if this was interesting enough but I hope you enjoyed it! Anyways, thanks for reading until now and Oyasuminyasai!

*****

"Mafumafu... Please answer me? I love you. I love you so much... We learned so much from each other. There are many different kinds of love. So please, accept my love for you... Do you love me?"

1. *take the chance to push Soraru away and find the other police officers*

2. I can't love you the way you are right now, Soraru-san. I'm sorry but I can't love you like this. *push Soraru away*

3. I love you too so please calm down... Please don't cry. I love you. I won't leave you *wipe his tears away*

Right now, Soraru was desperate, in a mess and just like they had first met.

At this rate, Mafumafu couldn't accept the older male's love.

Not like this, when he was getting back to his obsession.

"I... can't love you the way you are right now, Soraru-san. I'm sorry but I can't love you like this.", the albino answered as he pushed the older male away, Soraru standing there frozen.

"But why... I thought you'd love me too... what about those feelings you were talking about?", the older male asked.

"That was because I thought you might have changed! But this way, you are just being obsessive again! You think taking me away is protecting me, right?! That's not the case, Soraru-san!", Mafumafu exclaimed as the raven-haired male flinched.

"But... I'd be willing to reconsider because you did prove me that you have hope. If you come with me and find the police officers, we can find a way to get you on the right path.", the albino said as Soraru stood there shocked, not knowing what to say.

"...You'd have to turn yourself in but I will help you.", Mafumafu offered.

There was a short silence as the older male didn't say anything before the albino saw Soraru slowly nodding, stepping closer to Mafumafu.

That was until a distorted voice spoke from the collar.

"Don't get fooled by him, Soraru. He might want to convince you to turn yourself in just because he is a police officer. And then he will leave you.", Eins told him as the raven-haired male wanted to say something until the voice spoke once again, this time less intimidating than before.

"Please. Don't get fooled. If anything, just don't leave us. We're family... aren't we?", the person asked, sounding unsure of themselves as Soraru hesitated before biting his lip and nodding.

"Alright.", the raven-haired male said before he stepped out of the room, grabbing the younger male's wrist as he dragged the albino outside.

"Let me go! I won't go with you!". Mafumafu shouted as he tried to pry his hand off which only made Soraru tighten his grip as he gritted his teeth. "I know. So I will get you to a point where you can go search for those police officers.", the older male answered as he continued pulling the albino outside, ignoring the younger male's confusion.

"You are going to let me go...?", Mafumafu asked surprised. "...Yes."

"But why? That doesn't make sense! What is—"

"Mafumafu-san, just stop talking. Why would you care anyway? You clearly don't love me after all. I just need you to follow me so I can get the key in my room to unlock your collar.", Soraru said as he pulled them towards his room, opening the door before pulling Mafumafu inside before letting go to search for the keys in this mess that he called his room.