Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Quick question... A or B?
___________________________________
Winter Jackson♡︎.
Los Angeles

2 months later

"Deuce you can not do that!" My mom yelled as he put a draw 2 on top of a draw 4.

"And why the hell not?" He yelled back. I rubbed my huge stomach laughing. "Dad you can't do that." I shook my head laughing.

"Man y'all cheating I don't even wanna play no moe." He dramatically toss the cards. My mother and I just laughed.

Everything has been perfect. No they aren't back together in fact my mom has a boyfriend although she might cheat give her a week or two. My pops smoothed with the words.

I've almost got in contact with Loyal. My dad and mom begged me to let him know what was going on. He was pissed but, he was happy I was healthy and safe. He will be here in a couple of days. It's summer break so he can stay.

I'm excited!

No I still don't know the gender but, I'm ready to get my nugget out! He or she is always pressing on my bladder I have to pee every 10 minutes I can't even go on a walk with worrying about pissing on myself.

"Aight it's getting late and I have homework. I'll see you guys in the morning." I got up with the help of my dad while my mom kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight baby." My mom said.

Walking up the stairs? Struggle. That's why my dad is always here. He's right behind me at all times. Cause if my big ass fall? Ha. Imma be very much dead ash.
(bare foot in that casket huh? ok)

Making it up the stairs finally my dad was about to go back down. "Dad!" I said stopping him from going down. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Could you tuck me in?" He gave me a unreadable face making me shake my head. "I know it was dumb to ask. My parents well-"
(her grown ass)

He quickly cut me off. "Of course." He smiled coming back up the two steps. I smiled going into my room with him following.

I got in the bed and laid on my side with my hand on my stomach. He grabbed the covers and brought them up to my neck. Covering my body.

But, then he sat down. "I'm sorry I wasn't here. If I wasn't being so reckless yo moms and I would've raised you. That shit would not have happened." He said with his hand over his eyes.

Here we go with this crying shit. Pleaseee don't!

"And nah i'm not finna cry." He nudged me making me laugh. "You look like me but, act just like yo big headed ass momma."

She bust in my room with her mouth dropped.  "My head is not big!" She said offended.

Me and my dad looked at each other with wide eyes before looking back at her laughing. "Yeahhh ok." We said.

"Girl you and yo bald headed ass daddy can kiss my ass."

"Mmcht Sumner these is waves." He said brushing his head forward.