She went to grab a lamp, but I stopped her.

"Stop it! Your an emotional wreck right now!" I snapped, grabbing ahold of her wrists.

Her eyes spilt tears like a waterfall.

"Take me home. Please," she plead, grabbing her chest.

She fell to her knees, crying and sobbing, tears falling from her eyes nonstop. A loud, wet sob came from her and I instantly felt guilty. I needed to take her home. I needed to get her there and away from these people I called my family. I needed to get her to her mate. And now.

**

Nicky's P.O.V.

"We have to be really quiet or they will hear you," he whispered as we crept through the mansion.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Whatever. Be quiet. Got it," I said.

We crept down the stairs, making it to the kitchen and through the dining room. We were almost to the front door. Thank God! Almost to my freedom! Fuck yes!

"Where do you think your going?"

I turned around, fear struck me like a rock to the face. It was Noah's sister.

"This doesn't concern you," Noah said icily.

"Yes it does. It also concerns our family," she sneered.

"Violet. Don't," he plead.

"Dad needs her and I'm not going to let you disappoint him again. Put the bitch in the cellar or I'll go through you and do it myself!" She yelled.

Oh great...just what I needed.

There was a gust of wind, and I was thrown to the wall. I let out a shriek, pain surging through my body, making me extremely dizzy. I tried to stand up but I couldn't; I was too dizzy.

As soon as I could see again, I saw Noah fighting his sister, they were both really strong. I never caught her name either...

Noah threw her against the wall, before using his vampire speed to run to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked frantically.

I nodded.

"Get me outta here," I said.

That was when the fun began..

The wall was busted open, splinters flying everywhere, scratching my face and my arms. Windows were shattered as dark figures emerged. That's when I sensed him.

"Liam," I whispered, holding my cheek.

"Nicky!" I heard my father yell as he made his way to me.

"Hey dad," I said, hugging him.

I looked around to find that the whole pack was there, including Liam. I was so excited to see him, I thought that my heart would literally burst right out of my chest.

"Liam!" I screeched.

I raced over to him, and threw myself into his arms, my heart feeling almost completely whole again. It was the best feeling in the world.

It made me even happier when he wrapped his arms around me, breathing deeply and whispering in my ear.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left, I shouldn't have left you all alone. I'm so sorry Nicky," he kept whispering he was sorry over and over again.

He caressed my hair, and rubbed my back, whispering he loved me.

I turned around to see the alpha and my father holding down Noah.

"No wait. Don't hurt him. He only tried to help me escape. He isn't like the rest," I said.

"Are you sure?" Alpha Daniel asked.

I nodded. "Don't hurt any of them. Just give them a warning."

I walked over to Noah, as my father let go of him.

"Thank you so much," I whispered, putting my hand on his cheek. His cheeks flushed. I always knew he had feelings for me, I just got a feeling. Almost like I knew.

"Your welcome Nicky," he said, his head low, and sadness dripping from his voice.

I wrapped my arms around him, and pulled him into me. His cold body vibrated as he wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled away from him, a smile of my face. He was one of the good ones...

"Nicky, lets go."

I looked at Liam, a scowl on his face. He was jealous.

"Oh shut up Liam. I'm sooooo sorry that Noah was there to protect me when you weren't, all because I hurt your little feeling," I snapped. "Well I was attacked by vampires, and he was the only one who had a heart."

He stepped back, his eyes watery.

I looked away. He deserved what he got and I didn't feel bad for him.

"I'll see you around Noah," I waved to him.

I walked past Liam and grabbed his shirt, dragging him out with me.

"Come on sweety," I said with an innocent smiled.

Even though he pushed my buttons, I was so happy that I got him back..

************************************************************************************

Merry Christmas!!!

I made this one interesting, and of course she got her Liam back. This is my Christmas present to you all! I probably won't upload again until after Christmas, but it's only a maybe! I might find time to...but who knows!

Please vote and comment!! I love you all and merry christmas!!!!

With love <3

Whit <3