Abhi glanced at the moon and thinks ,' I was a fool...I don't want pragya to know what I am...I am  empty and lifeless..I thought I forgot them but however hard I try I couldn't...after that dark day , loneliness became my companion and darkness became my comfort zone....I should not bring pragya into this darkness...she deserve happiness but by marrying me she could only get hurt and pain ...'

His eyes brimmed with tears ....

Feeling frustrated over himself he hits his fist on the nearby wall..

He kneels on the floor and takes a photo from his pocket ..

Flashback begins:

With teary eyes abhi asked,"forever?"

That person: forever...

Abhi hugged that person and smiled with tears...

Flashback ends:

Abhi crushed that photo and cries...

Ab: why did you lie to me....where did I go wrong?

Saying he cries badly...

Inside the room pragya is kneeling on the floor and crying by hugging ishaan's picture...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pr: I am a cheat .....ishu...I am his wife but I can not stop thinking about you...I am cheating him ishu and I don't want to...you know right ishu , your pragya is not a cheater...I am starting to hate myself ishu.... without you all sides are looking scary ishu ...here no one understands me...you shouldn't have left alone...

Both poor souls are struck in their pasts....both are wallowing in self pity and both are suffering alone but together....

Abhi wiped his tears and came inside and sees pragya hugging a photo frame and crying hard...

His fury returns seeing her tears...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ab: why are you crying now...

Pragya looks up hearing his roaring voice..

Ab:are you crying thinking  why you married me?

Pragya nods negatively and cries...

Abhi shouts," stop crying and talk to me like an adult"

Pragya shivers hearing him...

The hurt and pain in her eyes are killing him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The hurt and pain in her eyes are killing him...but he doesn't know why...may be he thinks that he is the reason for her misery..

He Furiously walks near the dressing table and punches the mirror making the glass to shatter into pieces like their hearts...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pragya closes her eyes seeing his anger...she had never seen some one with this much anger before..

Seeing the blood pragya kept the photo frame on the floor and rushed near abhi...

She caught his hand and wipes the blood with her duppatta...

He is in a difficult phase of his life with lot of pain in his heart

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He is in a difficult phase of his life with lot of pain in his heart...

Abhi pulls his hand harshly , due to the pull pragya moves back and keeps her foot on a glass piece and winced in pain..

********

To be continued...

********

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views..

You are my medicineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें