"Tommy baby, you don't understand. I have heard STORIES about this dress, but I've never gotten to see it in action. Tonight's gonna be fucking incredible." Tommy looks at Frankie like he's insane and raises an eyebrow in my direction as well.

"This dress has seen some shit, Tommy. It's my favorite and every time I wear it, I have way too good of a time."

Tommy rolls his eyes, "Fucking great," he sounds annoyed with us already which is only going to get worse as the night goes on. Poor Tommy.

"Frankie, you look incredible as always, strike a pose for me." I grab my camera and crouch down to snap a picture of him in the dimly lit apartment.

"So moody, I love it

"So moody, I love it." I plant a kiss on his pale cheek and hold his shoulder while I slip my feet into a simple pair of black heels. Frankie is getting impatient now, he's too excited.

"Hurry up Jo, I thought you were ready."
He whines at me, which earns him a middle finger while I rip my black faux fur coat off the hanger.

"Don't fucking whine at me, let's go boys!" I grab Frankie's hand and my small purse and drag a reluctant Tommy through the front door.

The Uber dropped us off in the front of the club and it only took a few minutes of flirting and one slip of my coat to get us in the door. Men were too easy.

The club was sticky hot already and pretty jam-packed, as to be expected. Tommy led Frankie and me in a human chain around the club until he spotted Pete's tall frame over by the bar.

We found our booth quickly, it was raised above the dance floor a bit which was nice, but it barely fit 4 people, and there were 6 of us shoved in it now, which meant Nicki was on Pete's lap and I was perched on the arm of the booth. We got seated in a flustered rush after fighting the crowds, but I instantly felt the familiar tingle of eyes on me when I slid my coat down my arms for Frankie to put inside the booth with my purse. When I turned around I met a pair of icy blue eyes and a sexy smirk.

"Hi there, I'm Jo. You must be Pete's friend?" I leaned forward over the table just enough to know what I was showing and I watched his chest rise and fall quicker than it had before.

When his gaze lifts back to mine he was met with a smirk this time. I was rewarded with a glimpse of his pretty pink tongue wetting his full bottom lip before he answered me, "Hi. I'm Axel. I am indeed Pete's friend. It's lovely to meet you, Jo."

His voice was deep and raspy like he smoked too many cigarettes in the best way possible. He held his hand out for me and I took it, he brought my knuckles up to his mouth and left a wet kiss on them while his eyes never left mine.

"Told ya." Nicki is smiling widely at Pete who just rolls his eyes at her. I settled back against the post behind me and smiled knowingly at Nicki who gave me a quick wink before I settled my eyes back on Axel.