Chapter Two

Just wanted to squeeze in more of my ideas. ;) And I just saw pictures of the hottest guy that walked the earth. *Fangirl screams* but you aren't gonna know who. XD

------

Chapter Two

When Eva and I descend the stairs, the maids scurry past with all of my new clothes. I watch them rush the way we've just come. Eva takes me to the salon. "We have to do something about your hair." She says, taking a strand of it and then letting it fall onto my shoulder.

I pout. "What's wrong with my hair?"

"Well for starters, the color is dull, and you have split ends. Honey, we've got to do something about it." She takes my hand and leads me to her salon.

I watch her chat happily with Phoebe, the hair stylist. Finally, Phoebe leads me to the chair of doom and/or destruction. She forces me to sit, blabbing away as she snips, blow dries, and dyesmy hair. When she turns the seat around for me to see the finished result, I gasp. My dull, brown hair is perfectly straight. Long bangs cover my eyes, but I can easily readjust them to the sides. The best part? It's now jet black with a green streak on the right side. It's the same green as my bedroom.

I freak out on Phoebe, giving her a huge hug and then, squealing, I run to find Eva at the pool, on one of the chaises. When she sees me, however, she drops her magazine and pounces on me. "Do you like it?!"

"YES!" I scream.

We dance around in a girly, sisterly-type hug. Then she takes me inside to my closet, which should be ready by now, to change into my 'fabulous' clothes. When we get inside my room, I am amazed to see all of my new clothes neatly fitted inside. She pushes me to the nearest rack before shutting the door behind her. I hear her humming from the other side.

Quickly, I pull on some light denim shorts. They have pretty silver sparkles dotting the pockets. Then I throw on a dark purple tank top with a loose white t-shirt (revealing my shoulders) over it. I grab some purple flip-flops as well, before opening the door. Eva gasps. "You look hot!"

I smile, bowing to her. "That's what I thought."

With that, she brings me to the dining room table, and ten minutes later, there is a huge steak sitting in front of me. And some sprite. I gobble it down fast, not knowing how hungry I've been. I'm also introduced to the maids, butlers, and chefs.

.../...\...

Later on, I'm lying on my bed, stomach on the sheets. I'm searching the web on my laptop. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in." I say absently.

Eva strides into my room, already in silky red pajamas. She sits on the end of my bed. "School starts in three days." She informs me.

"What's it called again?"

"Lesterson High." She laughs. "Really, I think I've told you that twelve times already."

I stick my tongue out at her. "I'm forgetful, okay?"

Rolling her eyes, she continues talking about school. "Howard will drive you. Don't be worried, the school is nice. I'm sure you'll make friends really easily."

"I actually wasn't worried, Eva." I snort.

This time, she sticks out her tongue. "Blah, blah, blah. You say that now."

Soon, she leaves the room. I decide I want to rest, suddenly feeling exhausted. I shut off my laptop and snuggle under the luxurious, moss green sheets. I'm out before my head hits the pillow.