The battle field

As Tubbo drags me by the arm, he leads me towards our cabin, or, what WILL be our cabin. The base / structure of the small house had already been build. I guess we had some spare wood! Tubbo looks up at me and notices i'm staring at it. "Oh, thats not all! Look what Eret and Fundy made!" He grabs my hand again and pulls me along. We approach a gated area that holds some archery bullseye's and sword stands to practice fighting with.

"Wow! This was all built today?" I ask, examining the area. "Yeah! Wilbur said we can come and practice whenever we want! You know, for war!" Tubbo explains with an excited look on his face. I look over towards one of the bullseye's and see Fundy fixing the structure of the bullseye. I walk over to him and kneel down next to him. "Woah, i can't believe you did this all today!" "I know right! This was all Eret's idea." Fundy mentions. "Sure was a good idea!" I stand back up and take another close look at my surroundings.

Before i knew it i had lost my concentration and everyone at the practice area had left and gone back inside L'manburg. It was pitch black but somehow still only 7:30pm. I was leaning on the fences of the practice area, staring into one of the forests near by. God, i swear i saw something move over there.. I squint my eyes, trying to get a look at what could be over there, but i saw nothing. I was about to turn around and head back until i saw a faint blue blur behind a tree in the distance. What the- I walk over to the armour stands and take one of the iron swords.

It took a good 10 minutes before i was almost at the tree. I drew back my sword, preparing, i knew someone was there. George jumps from behind the tree and runs at me. He shocked me, but i couldn't run. I had to at least try and intimidate him instead of him intimidating me.

I ran back at him and not soon after, our swords clashed together, creating a screeching noise. Our swords broke apart and we gripped them with two hands, hovering the swords above our shoulder. The only noise that was heard was heavy breathing from both of us. He stared right at me, right into my eyes. I did't expect it, but his next move was aiming to slash the sword downwards, right at my head. SHIT- I WAS WAY TOO lUCKY TO AVOID THAT! I swing my sword back at him, just barely missing him.

I knew i wouldn't win the fight so i tried to throw him down and sprint back to L'manburg. I swing my sword one last time and out swords hit again, making the same eerie noise. George twists his sword and slight moves it to the right, knocking it out of my hands. I knew that if i tried to pick it up, i would be dead in no time. I kick him in the stomach out of fear, knocking him backwards a bit. While he stumbles, i sprint as fast as i can, knowing hes on my tail.

(Words: 584)
OMGGG YOU GUYS WATCH THE 2ND WAR, RIGHT?
BUIRGE VUT WPSOHVEUIWOGP
OMLLL - heh, anyways, cliff hanger! :D
I will update again soon lol, don't worry! Thank you all so much for supporting my book! :)