CH55 - The Toguro Brothers

Start from the beginning

Once I landed in a safer area I placed the blunette down, however, I soon notice a small cut opening up across my chest area. It was only my clothing thankfully, nothing serious, but still, it could have been a fatal injury for all of us.

"SPIRIT SWORD!" Kuwabara cried out as he summoned his weapo-.

"Too slow." Toguro appeared in a flash and strikes with the sword. Kazuma deflected the cut with his own weapon, but he couldn't block the fist that made contact with his stomach, sending his body to crush into the stone wall.

"NOOO!" Yusuke cried out in horror as we all watch our friend suffer in agonizing pain while struggling to breathe or even stand. I rushed to Yusuke's side quickly.

"Brother, you go to the left and I go to the right." I instructed him.

"What?" My brother asked.

"We will attack that guy from two sides, just make sure you duck, okay?" I told him my quick plan before running over to my position.

"HEY!" My brother cried out, distracting Toguro from Kuwabara. "FORGETTING SOMETHING STUPID!"

The tall man looked to the side to see Yusuke with his finger gun pointed at him, meanwhile, I was on the other side ready for a water blast punch.

"SPIRIT GUN!" The bullet was shot, making it my cue to blast my water as well. 

Unfortunately, Toguro was quicker and he jumped out of the way

Unfortunately, Toguro was quicker and he jumped out of the way. I quickly rolled out of the Spirit Gun's way while my brother did the same but from my attack.

"You okay?" I hear my sibling ask, and I just nodded my head quickly before gazing up at the muscular man that is falling.

"Maybe we didn't make ourselves clear." My brother exclaimed angrily as he prepared his next attack. "SHOTGUN!" As soon as he blasted it, I shot my icicles right after it.

 "SHOTGUN!" As soon as he blasted it, I shot my icicles right after it