Messed Up Doom Day or School Day (as you all may know it to be)

School from home is very far. maybe a good 1 hour walk. But, I don't really mind. If there is something that I love to do, its walking and running. I'd even go for a walk at night for 2-3 hours. Creepy, I know, but I like to space out a lot. Thinking about stuff. And the only good time to space out is by moving from one place to another, so that no one would be able to distrurb me.

When I arrived in school students are already piling up from every corner. Good thing for them, they're early. Bad thing for me, they'll be my audience for the up coming show, not that I'm not used to it or anything.

Speak of the devil. Barely 2m away from the school gate and they've already prepared the 'party'. 

"Finally, Alosier the great, not, has arrived. Just in time for your show eh?" Sofia smirked at me.

I didn't say anything. I just bowed down my head and stood still. But seriously, Aloiser? Can't they make a little less lame than that. It's so funny that I actually have to stop myself from laughing. 

But what I can't believe is that people around doesn't find it lame at all. They actually liked it and stiffled a laugh. Well, who could blame them, after all, whatever the 'queen bee' says everyone follows.

"We were actually worried that you won't show up today. You know something about being scared." Janice, the other slutty cheerio in Sofia's gang, said with a smirk.

Is she not thinking of what she just said? I mean I've been through this 'party' every morning for the last 2 years, and never have I missed school because of it. Except for the times that I'm sick. How can she pick this time to ask now. This girl needs some brain mending. That cheerleading thing is shaking her head more than she thinks.

As usual I was still staring on the ground not doing anything, afraid that I might do something that I'll regret. 

Carla, another soldier from 'slutty camp', is drinking milk. Sofia took it from her hands and poured it down my hoodie. Nothing new, I guess. Unfortunately, Sofia saw an over weight, for better words, freshman eating chips early in the morning. She grabbed it and, well threw all of the content on me to complete the recipe. Ew.

She became satisfied and left like as if that did just not happen. She must have put it in her routine list.

The people around us laughed their hearts out like there's no tomorrow. I didn't mind though, I got immune to it. I simply went inside the building and head for the toilet. 

While walking I kept on looking on my hoodie. I was disgusted about the idea of milk and chips together sticking to my hoodie, It's not very appetizing. I was so engulfed about it that I was oblivous that there are four big, football players coming my way. Apparently they were fooling around that they didn't see me either because the next thing i heard is 'THUD'.

And ladies and gentlemen, it was me who fell down on my butt.

"Ouch." I muttered just enough for me to hear. I've been through enough, another wrong move I'd be going home looking like a salad. I looked up after a few seconds.