How dare she? Does she even knows whom she is talking to? I regret calling her pretty so I am taking it back. Before I could utter something, she made her way inside my cabin, bumping her shoulder with my arm. What the hell? I did not tell you to enter inside Miss!

"Hmm...nice." I looked back, closing the door and found her looking around my cabin as if she owned it and not me. "I think you are more concerned about how others do business but do not worry a penny about your own etiquettes." I couldn't hold back my sarcasm laced tone to come up.

I know that I should behave professionally and properly with her because first, she owns the upper hand, second, I called for this meeting and third, she is a woman but this lady, right here, is already getting into my nerves and I have known her for only three to four minutes hardly.

"Etiquettes are meant for others, not for something that belongs to me." She turned on her heels to give me a look full of suspicion yet tease. Confusion dawned upon me not understanding a bit of what she meant. "May I sit here Mr Kim?" She tilted her head a little, letting a few strands of her dark hairs fall down on her shoulder.

I nodded my head and then walked around the table to sit on my chair. "Do you know why I wanted to meet with you personally?" I came straight to the point. I didn't wanted to beat around the bush. "Not so wild guess but for the downfall of your company." I fisted my hand which was resting above the glass table.

She is legit throwing insults upon me one by one. Just wait and watch till I show you your fucking place but for now I really have to maintain my calm in front of this crude lady. She threw me a smirk, while playing with the big stone of her ring settled on the index finger of her right hand.

"This company is very important to me-" "I know right!" She cut me off, looking at me with slight amusement. "I know everything." She smiled again. "Well, I was wondering...if we could make a deal. You know what I mean?" I stated calmly.

"Uh huh! Go on" She low-key sounded sarcastic to me again. It was like she knew how helpless I was feeling and she was clearly enjoying my state. "Miss Lee I want us to collaborate. Like work together and not snatch away projects from each other." I put forward my deal.

She tapped the glass of the table with her long and neatly polished nails. "I do not want to." She broke her minute long silence and I clenched my jaws angrily. Business deligates literally die to work with me and this arrogant woman right here is rejecting me.

"I want this company to myself and I am pretty confident that I will take over this real soon." The last nerve of my brain bursted this time. How dare she? How dare she even think about taking over the company which I have built from crumbs.

"Shut up! That's never happening." I slammed my hand on the table with anger. "Are you sure?" She smiled, looking up at me. Her relaxed figure leaning on the chair with her fingers joined together. She looked so proud and cocky but her question made me question myself.

Am I really sure that it won't ever happen?

"Oh Mr Kim. It would be such a delight to have the bliss with me." She played along, raising my anger again. "Why else do you think that I told you to arrange this meeting in your office? Because I wanted to have a look of it internally, before owning it completely." I seriously wanted to smack that smirk away from her face now.

"Dream on Miss Lee because that's not happening." She stood up this time and with her hands behind her back, she took slow steps towards me. I glared at her while she smirked, looking at me with a dark gaze herself.

"We will see Mr Kim….how I get to own the company and the owner of this company…" I widened my eyes while her tone went a few octaves down. "...real soon." She added standing close to me. "What do you mean by owning the owner of the company?" I wasn't perplexed but I wanted to confirm what I actually thought she said.

She simply smiled at me and my blood boiled in rage. Is she mocking me? Losing all the professionalism then and there, I pulled her arm, gripping it with all the force that I wanted to exert. "What the hell do you want woman?" I gritted my teeths.

No matter how hard I was trying, but not a small wince of pain left her lips and neither her facial expressions changed. "I want your company, your money, your property and…" She let out a snort. "..you."

Is she crazy? Have she gone bonkers?

I immediately jerked her away from me. "Okay. So you are also one of those crazy women who are always after me. Huh?! Now I get it." I scoffed but I was anxious. I really was. "Oh no no Mr Kim. I am not just someone who will want you from far away. I am rather someone who will get what she wants and I clearly want you."

I cringed visibly at her choice of words for me. Am I a toy whom she wants? Fucking crazy woman!

"You are not getting anything Miss Lee. Neither my company, nor me." I put my hands inside the pocket of my pants and took a step back to eye her properly. "We will see that Mr Kim." She smirked again and turned on her heels to leave my cabin.

The confidence that dropped from her voice made me somewhat weak but I was in no way going to give into her. Never.

She is getting everything but me or my company.

______________________________________

Hellloooo. Drop your reviews if you liked this part ❤️
Also, tell me how is y/n's character here?
Just giving you all a hint :: She is more than what you all think she is 🤡😉
Well, lmao that wasn't even a proper hint but yeah 😌✋ let it be that way😭🌚
Will post the next part really soon🤩🌸