The lashes hit his chest his thighs, his upper back—every safe location I could find until he was pink and shying away. His breath was quicker in the wake of my assault, but it wasn't enough. I whipped him straight against the strong muscles of his upper back. He growled quietly, his arms quivered in response. I did that same against his core, his abs flexing and jumping with his stuttered breaths.

I stopped the flogger in my hand and noticed my excited breath came in too short, too heavy, the ache in my sex unignorable.

"Say it," I commanded him.

He shook his head.

Swirling the flogger over my head, I whipped it hard against his front. His body shivered with pain. "Say it," I repeated.

"No," he growled.

I whipped his ass once, twice. The third time he groaned. "Say it!" I yelled, my final thrash loud in the quiet room.

"Agh!" He went slack, leaving him hanging by just his wrists. He stood himself up with shaking legs. His skin was red, the lashes raised. 

As beautiful as it was, I knew better. I knew I was going too far.

I dropped the flogger and went to him. He flinched when I pulled the hood from his head. 

His eyes focused on mine when my fingers touched his face. The pain I had inflicted was apparent in the deep stitch of his brow and the shakiness of his breath. I brushed his hair from his face as he panted. When he leaned forward and caught my lips between his, I pushed him away from the throat. "You didn't say it," my voice quivering slightly, ruining the force I intended.

"I didn't want to."

"But I told you to say it. I told you to stop me."

"I didn't. Want to," he bit out through gritted teeth.

I slapped him, then kissed him passionately. 

His kisses were needy, hungry. His shoulders flexed as he pulled against the restraints. As his tongue slid over mine, my sex ached with need. I couldn't deny him any longer.

I released one of his arms. He quickly wrapped it around me, pushing me back with his emphatic velocity. When I freed the other he stumbled forward until he pinned me back against the wall.

He pulled my leg up by the strap on my thigh and ripped my panties to the side. Without a second's pause, he started pushing himself inside me, staring at me while my mouth dropped open with something between a gasp and a groan.

He filled me, stretched me around him while he pushed himself deep. His lips never left mine, his fingers clawed at my skin in an attempt to pull me closer. With his hips against mine, his body trembled between my thighs.

I took his face in my hands and pulled him from the kiss. He stared into my eyes with a look of desperate desire. "Down," I whispered. That was all the permission he needed to let himself slip from me and sink to his knees. I draped my leg over his shoulder and pulled his head closer.

His mouth met me eagerly. His tongue swirling and flitting against me. I pulled him by his hair and rode his face, stroking myself against his tongue until he gave into my control. I leaned my head back against the wall with a moan.

Over and over, his tongue teased me and brought me closer. His hand slid up my thigh when he hummed his enjoyment. My hips jerked, ruining my rhythm. The feeling was too strong, my body wound too tight. I needed him inside me.

Lowering myself to my knees, he sat on his heels. I pressed my hand against his chest until he obediently laid on his back. I crawled up and straddled him.