Eight - Christmas (1/2)

Start from the beginning

WHAT ?? DID I SLEEP THIS MUCH??

'Oh yeah, sorry I couldn't sleep much last night so-'

'It's okay darling, lunch will be ready soon . Take your time' and with that she left the room and THANKFULLY closed the door behind her.

I can't believe that I slept this much, well I'm a sleepyhead but still..

I removed the covers and got up

Too fast

I feel dizzy now and I see the world darker and spinning.

Once I was back to the world I got ready to start the day, well I'm still in my pjs but that's not important.

I went down the stairs and got hit by the delicious smell of roast beef
( I smell like beef 🥴)

We were having lunch with a comfortable silence, only the clink of the cutlery could be heard .. until..

'Y/n'

'Yes father?' I said looking at him as I stopped eating.

'You know, I approve your relationship with Tom' he admits looking at me.

It's weird hearing this, since it's not real.

' I hope that he can make you happy, I care for you even if I don't show it. You're my only daughter after all'

I was so touched by those words, I felt my nose and eyes starting to burn and before I knew it tears started clouding my vision.
I got up from my sit and went to hug my father, he reciprocated my move.

With the corner of my eye I saw mom smiling looking at us with tears forming on her eyes but she wiped them off.

This Christmas it's already amazing.

After lunch I went to my room, I had to get ready. We were leaving in less that 3 hours and I still have to do everythingggg.

I went to my bathroom and took a long relaxing hot shower . I hate the fact that it's so freaking hard getting out of the shower during winter!

I dried and fixed my hair and brushed my teeth.

Now. What shoud I wear? I should've thought about this ahead though .

' MAAAAAAA' I shouted 'HELP ME PLEASEEE'

And with that she sprinted to my room

'What happened???' She said worried

'Oh nothing I just don't know what to wear' I say feeling kinda guilty for making her worry .

'Oh gosh y/n you really want to give me a heart attack' she said as she approached my closet 'let's see' she scanned all the dresses that I had.

She picked one and putted it on my bed

(Now you choose, but feel free to imagine another dress or the dress with another colour )