first day of college (2)

Start from the beginning

Chalo haash! Finally he is not stammering.

Avu- nice to meet you i am avneet kaur singhania. You can call me avu or muskaan.

He smiled.

After some time teacher came she was a sweet lady. She introduced me to the class. And all the students were dumstruck by knowing that i am abhishekh's sister. I dont know why i will ask bro or jaan. After freaking 3 lectures there was lunchtime well the lectures were nice because i at least had riyaz with me i came out of my class and everyone was looking at me i ignored them as dada instructed me in the morning. Then i moved to the canteen i was starving. Then i saw jaan she was with her hot chicks group maybe bullying innocent students but jaan never bullies anyone. Because i told her i don't like bullies. I looked at her. She is just  standing there..  good girl i wanted to go towards her but then thought if her bully group bullies me then? I was in my thoughts when someone back hug me it was non other than my jaan thank god she came but with her bully group. I looked at all of them they were looking at me. I was scared. And i looked at jaan. She whispered in my ear - " don't worry they won't bully you". I felt relieved.

Jaan- babe abhishekh is calling you since so long why are you not picking?

As she said abhishekh everyone looked towards her. I don't know why?

Avu- i was in class that's why.

Siddharth's pov

We were attending the class when we got to hear a news that the girl who was with bro is his sister. Well i knew about it already but i didn't told anyone. Vaish felt very relaxed after listening this. Now we moved outside and found jaan talking to someone on phone. We came towards her she quickly cutted her call. And then we decided to bully some freshers it was our favourite work to do. Faisu, jai, reem and vaish was bullying them. Jaan never bullied anyone i don't know why, bro also never bullied anyone. All the time i was thinking  about bro's sister, but then we saw her she was lost in her thoughts, awww!! She looks so cute. Jann saw her she moved towards her and we followed her jaan back hug her i wish i was in the place of jaan, nevermind. Then she came out of her thoughts looked at us. I noticed that she was nervous. Then jaan spoke something in her ear. Then she clamed down.

Jaan- babe abhishekh is calling you since so long why are you not picking?

As she said abhishekh we all looked towards her.

Avu- i was in class that's why.

Her voice is music to me.

Jaan- come will have lunch together.

Avu- sure.

Then jaan told us that today she is going to other table with that girl wait no tell her to sit with us. But jaan will not say it because no one new can be allowed to sit in the black devils table this is a rule but i am ready to let her sit in our table. When jaan and the girl was about to go i said

Sid- jaan atleast introduce her to us.

The whole group looked at me with wide eyes because i never ask a girl to introduce her. I was never interested in any girl but she is different.

Avu- i am avneet kaur singhania. 1st year student. Little sister of abhishekh singhania.

Sid- you can sit with us.

The whole group looked at me with wide eyes again. I just instructed her with our table. Jaan stopped and said

Jaan- atleast introduce yourself to her otherwise she will feel awkward.

Reem- hii i am reem sameer. You can call me reem as everyone does.

Jai- hii sista i am jaijeet singh you can call me jai.

Faisu- i am faisal nigam. You can call me faisu or bhai.

Vaish- hii baby i am vaishnavi. You can call me vaish or dii.

Sid- i am siddharth nigam. You can call me sid or whatever you like.

The group again looked at me with wide eyes. What is wrong today with their eyes? She came and said with jaan. I sat besides her. My gang looked at me with wide eyes again and the whole canteen did the same. Why not they will? Afterall, siddharth nigam never sits with a girl. I ignored everyone. Then jaan said-

Jaan- babe what do you want?

Avu- chaaaiii....

Wooohhhh!!!! She is just like bro whenever we asked him about what do he wants to eat or drink he only had one answer that is chai. We all looked at her shocked. She looked confused. "Cute" i thought.

Avu- what happened?

faisu- nothing.

We ordered chai and drank it. Then jaan's rang, she looked at the caller id smiled and put it on speaker.

Jaan- bro you are on speaker. You can talk to avu.

She said bro and we look at phone.

Phone- hii bebo.

Avu- hello dada. Any specific reason to call me.

Phone- no today's meeting is over. So i am free i thought to irritate you. You know na that's my favourite work to do.

Avu rolled her eyes we all internally chuckled. Bro is totally different to his sister. How cutely he is talking.

Avu- bro pick me from college today.

Phone- no i am busy.

Avu- it's an order mr. Singhania. Otherwise i will tell papa what you did today?

she said and smiled no no smirked. Man her smirk is sexy!! then bro shouted

Phone- you are a bastard girl

Avu- i know anything else.

Phone- you are a motherfucker avni.

Avu- hey don't swear on my mother.

Phone- why should I not swear on your mother?

Avu- because our mothers are same. I guess.

She said this it was hard time for us to  control our laughter. After that she said bye. And cut the call as soon as she cut the call we all burst into laughter except her she just smiled then reem said

Reem- that was hilarious avu.

Avu- i know

Faisu- waise what he did today that you were going to tell uncle

Baaki agle chapter mein

Guys please read and vote on my ff its my first story and i genuinely want good response on it so that i could write more ffs please