siddharth's crush is public

Avneet's POV
So now everything between my bhabhi and Abhishek bhai has been solved so I am thinking when will they get married and their kids will happen I am waiting for them

Avu- bhaiya send me a pic of bhabhi.

Abhi- okk okk i will send you.

in this matter I forgot to ask one thing to bhaiya that when teacher introduce me as his sister all students were looking scared then I asked him

Avu- bhaiya when teacher introduced me as your sister everyone was looking scared why? tell me truly.

Abhishek- because one day a boy was looking at Vaishnavi with lust full eyes I beat the shit out of him he is in coma now that's why everyone is scared of me

I was very scared I mean I never saw bhai messing with anyone how did he beat him so now today is another day of my college so I woke up with bhaiya throwing water over me and then i freshen up I wore a Black ripped jeans black shoes and white crop top then I did my breakfast and left for college in my car today bhaiya is not taking me in his car because he said now you are mature you should go alone and come alone. I sat in my blue Lamborghini and started my car then jaan called me the thing which she said shocked me.

Siddharth's povAs usual, we entered the college with full swag but something is unusual today everyone is looking at me with wide eyes I looked at my group they are smirking at me

Siddharth's pov
As usual, we entered the college with full swag but something is unusual today everyone is looking at me with wide eyes I looked at my group they are smirking at me.

Sid- what happened guys?

Jai- siddharth your crush is public now.

I was beyond shocked. How did the college know about avu being my crush in just one night? I mean it's ok if they know but when avu will get uncomfortable with it it. She will not even talk to me.

Jaan- what happened guys?

Vaish- siddharth's crush is public.

Jaan- siddharth mark my words now she will not even talk to you now baate to dur ki baat hai she will not even look at you.

I was feeling bad this is not my fault that i like her i was feeling guilty not because i like her but because i told this asshole about this.

Sid- asshole how did you spreaded this news in just one night?

Faisu- i messaged the sim card about this at night and then it happened.

Well you must be thinking what is this sim card this is not the mobile sim card there is a boy name rahul in the college we use him whenever we want to convey a message to the students and that's why we call him sim card. Now there is no point to argye with these bastards i moved to my class girls were looking at me with angry eyes i gave them a death glare and then they minded there own business. Some girls were even crying comeon dude what's the need to cry if i like her? I sat in my class with my group i am very sad because jaan said she will not even talk to me.

Jannat's pov
Oh God avneet is already a unsocial person what will happen of she will know aboit it. No no this can't happen but college aayegi to usse pata chal hi jayega. Idea . Let me call her tell her the whole story then she will be prepared. I quickly called her and told her about this crush story she was not shocked. But that doesn't matter to me  my work is done now.

Avneet's pov
Siddharth has a crush on me and now the bitchescof the college will be jealous i love to make people jealous i don't know why ? Well she said that don't be uncomfortable why will i be uncomfortable? But i will show some arrogance ( nakhre ) to him comeon dude i am girl i have the right to do so with these thoughts i entered the college one windiw of my car was already opened so peaple were looking at me not at me probably on my car i came out locked the car then my phone buzzed it was a message from bhaiya.

Conservation
Bhaiya.                                              Avu

                                              Avu

Your bhabhi

                                  She is beautiful.🤩🤩
                                           I know her.

That's great ok
tell her to come
at  xyz address
today and give
her my new number.

                             Okk i will
send me her number

98*********45

Ok bubyeee

Bubyeee 😘

Conservation end.

I was replying bhaiya's messages when i bumped inti someone i looked up and saw

The queen bitch of the college (no it is not sid he is in class thinking about avu)

Baaki kal
Bubyeee
Vote, read and vomment