She took a quick shower and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, the hoodie still being Masky's, and layed back down on her bed. She hadn't made her bed yet, so she curled up into the blankets as she started to create another spotify playlist.

Knock Knock

Y/n Went stiff. The door wasn't locked, and she was trying to be as silent as possible to make it seem like she was still sleeping. She heard footsteps leave and she sighed. She accidentally tapped on a song and it started playing. She mentally cringed and quickly hid under the covers when hearing the footsteps nearing again. The door opened and Y/n closed her eyes tightly, already knowing who it was.

"I know you're awake dumbass." He spoke. The h/c haired girl still stayed silent.

"Fine don't talk to me. I'll eat this chocolate alone I guess." He sighed out. Y/n bit her lip trying to not fall for his tricks.

"I'll take the chocolate." She said, sticking her arm out to take it. Masky scoffed and handed it to her. She immediately retrieved her arm back.

"You can't run from your problems forever."

"Yes I can, I'm doing it right now." She said in a matter-of-fact voice. They both stayed silent for a second.

"I don't like confrontation, it's scary." She spoke.

"Then we don't have to talk about last night. We can talk about something else." He suggested. Y/n blushed and poked her eyes out. She opened her mouth to speak when Sally and Lazari came through the door.

"Y/n Y/n Y/n!" She yelled. Y/n jumped slightly at the sudden outburst. Sally saw Masky and pouted.

"I need you to leave." She said in a demanding tone. Y/n stifled in a laugh as she dragged the brunette out and slammed the door. She gave a light sigh and looked around the room

A/n: This is a guest room, not your actual bedroom

A/n: This is a guest room, not your actual bedroom. Also let's pretend that Y/n has met Lazari before, and when Masky and Y/n were talking about children, he mentioned Lazari too.

She whispered something to Lazari and they both nodded..

"Hey Y/n?" Lazari spoke.

"Yes?"

"Are you and Masky dating?" Sally asked. Y/n's eyes widened and a noticeable blush spread across her cheeks.

"No, where did you get that from?!" She exclaimed as she clutched onto a pillow. The pair sat down on the bed next to Y/n.

"Well...you were hanging out with him a lot. And he doesn't really like hanging out with anyone." Sally said.

"Yeah, and you're wearing his hoodie!" Lazari pointed out. Y/n's blush darkened even further and she shook her head.

"Why'd you guys come here?" Y/n asked. Their faces brightened.

"We need you to model for us!" They asked in unison. Y/n cocked her head to the side.

"We're going to have a tea party with Splendy and Lulu! We wanted to pick a dress for her but she is busy right now. Can you model instead?" Sally said. Y/n sighed and nodded her head. They both gave wide smiles and dragged her out the room and into the hallway. Y/n and Masky met eyes for a split second before Lazari tugged on Y/n's arm even harder, making Y/n avert her eyes away. They got to the room and they closed the door.

"Ok so..."

~

There is one thing Masky hadn't told Y/n yet, and was really on his mind.

Besides this massive crush he had on her, that would probably end up passing in a couple of weeks or so, right?

But no. He wants to tell her about there actual first encounter. Y/n didn't know about this, but that he thought.

When Masky fucked up his mission trying to kill her.

He never let his emotions get the best of him. Never. So when he first saw her, he thought of her as another stupid human he had to kill.

Now that he thought about it, did Slender know he was going to mess up? Or was it some last minute decision he made? Masky knew Slender was one to plan things out in full, and gets very agitated when things don't go his way. But, then again...

Knock Knock

He snapped out of his thoughts as he got up to open the door. He widened his eyes at the site.

"Y/n?!"

Hello! I dont know what happened in this chapter but y'know what, the plot of this story is already so random who the hell even cares anymore. Anyways, I'll see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii