Prologue

You were leading your squad of troopers through the building. Floor by floor you and your squad swept every room, but found nothing. You were getting more and more tense with every apartment they cleared. You were here because of reports of a Seperatist presence within the complex, which meant that every door, every stairwell, and every hall was bound to be a trap.

They finally reached the 27th floor, the last one. Together, you and your squadron of Clone Troopers cleared every apartment. Finally, they reached apartment 27-9, and this is when things began to take a turn for the worse.

One of the Clones spoke up, "Sir, I hear a beeping. Check your wrist comm and make sure General Kenobi isn't trying to reach you. We'll clear this room." You nod in response and look at your wrist comm and discover that there is no one trying to reach you. You found yourself confused, then fear washed over you as you realized what was happening.

"FROSTBITE NO-" You yell before you are cut off by an explosion which sent the entire team back towards the corridor wall behind them. You let out a couple coughs and quickly regained your focus. You look and see all the troopers were already back on their feet, except for Scorch.

You run over to him and take off his helmet. He was still breathing, so you quickly look his body up and down for any possible wounds, and discover that his left leg was badly damaged from the explosion. You act quickly and remove the leg plate and observe the wound closer. The wound is worse than you thought, but all you had to do was bandage him up.

"Sir, I'll patch him up good. Don't you worry about him. You try and find the culprit who did this." One of the troopers said.

"Alright, Red and Quarter up to the roof with me, we can get a better view up there if they ended up making a run for it. You two, search the room with caution and report to me if you find anything." You instruct with authority. The troopers nod, but as you run up the stairs, you hear one of the troopers pick up a comm from what sounded like the Chancellor, but you were too focused at the task at hand.

You made it up to the roof and ran to the edge to observe the surrounding area. You pull out your binocs to observe closer when you hear the door open and multiple footsteps behind you. You look over your shoulder and find the rest of your squad, all of them with their weapons drawn. 

You turn around and ask, "What are you three doing up here? Did you find any info? Is Frostbite okay?" You questioned quickly. You begin to sense a greater threat, so you draw your Blue Lightsaber right as the clones aim their weapons at you. You assume the stance taught to you by Ahsoka when you hear Red yell. 

"READY, AIM-"

"NO DON'T!" You yell, right before he yells the command to open fire. You begin to deflect the blaster fire with your saber, when one of the shots hits your saber out of your hand and it slides behind you. You quickly pick it back up using the force, but when you go back to face the clones, a shot lands in your shoulder. You recoil back with pain, causing you to fall off the edge, to the ground below.

You landed on a porch below, which knocked you unconscious, but the Clones presumed you dead. They had fulfilled their orders...