𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢, 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other... Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."
-Dave Matthew Band

Indiana Goldfield

My head jolted off Wyatt's shoulder as I quickly bounced to my feet.

"Merlin's beard! Indi, chill!" Wyatt said; standing up and stretching.

"I'm bloody tired!" Cedric yawned also getting up.

I saw Draco roll his eyes and Crabbe and Goyle just sat there; emotionless. Once again, I don't really care about them, they're bad news anyways. It's a shame Wyatt had to- never mind that.

At this point we were waiting for someone to open the door, we were all just looking at each other, until Wyatt sighed and opened the door, once again, because he was the closest to it. Prefects are now lining up first years so that they have the wonderful experience of being sorted into their houses. Note the sarcasm.

As for me and my friends, we just skip. Doing the usual, we just walked past all the teachers that were there in case we forgot where to go. How in the bloody hell could we forget where to go? We are here more then are home for Merlins sake!

As I stood in between Wyatt and Cedric we walked into the main hall of Hogwarts. My home. Not because I love it so much, no that's not my case. It's home because I don't have a home. I live with  Cedric, in his parents house. Wyatt also moved in because he didn't want to live with the- once again, never mind that.

Anyways, we all sat down at the table. Occasionally, Cedric will sit with us, but not all the time, and certainly not at any feast. For example, Welcoming feast, Halloween feast, Winter break feast, Visitors Feast, and summer feast. Although we haven't had a visitors feast since I've been here, no schools ever visit us, but I've heard it from books i used to study, a while ago here they had one when another school was touring Hogwarts, who knows why.

Knowing this, I expected Cedric to walk off to the Hufflepuff table, he did.

He kissed me on the forehead then started walking off. Meanwhile, me and Wyatt sat down at the Slytherin table.

"Hungry?" I teased after hearing his stomach growl.

"What do you think?" He replied.

"Why do you always say that?"

"What?"

"You always ask for my opinion on things instead of answering."

"Well your opinion matters to me, the only one that matters may I add." There was a pause before he added. "Don't let that go to your head." And he laughed.

"I'm flattered Mr. Berksberry," I said extremely politely, mocking as a queen would talk.

"Do be, Ms. B- Goldfield." He said imitating the queen chèrade.

Only at the time, I didn't know what he was going to say. But that was a long time ago, and now I know what it was now.

As he folded the napkin on his lap and unfolded mine and threw it gently at my face we saw the first years -and all the teachers pets who like to stay in that ridiculous line to get in- pile into the room. A few fellow Slytherin's sat next to me and Wyatt. Wyatt was sitting across me though, so we were both surrounded by people we barely knew. We like to stay with each other if you can't tell. Not because we're shy, -oh hell, I could never be shy! Too much work!- But only because we don't really trust other people. We have our reasons to say the least. Family reasons.

Turning my attention to the front, We could hear Dumbledore introducing the teachers, he stopped after saying that professor McGonagall would be calling students up to the front and what to do once she placed the sorting hat on their head. The directions being just to go to the front and sit still, waiting for their house to be called. I remember the day I got sorted into Slytherin perfectly, one of the best moments was when I heard Wyatt's name called too. How I ended up with a Hufflepuff, who knows!

Students names started being called left and right, 10 people have gone and only one Slytherin! Utterly rude of the stupid hat! Everybody wanted to be in Gryffindor because of 'tHe cHOseN oNe' -who when I encountered was fairly nice, don't get me wrong- but I honestly wouldn't trade my house for the any other. In the end, we got about 8 of the 1st years. Not as bad as I thought from the beginning.

After that was over, Dumbledore started his annual speech that to be honest after he said the words 'Welcome back to Hogwarts!' I had stopped listening too. Until something he said intrigued me.

"For students aged 5th year and up, we will have a surprise for you being announced sometime soon."

Then, I sighed. How ridiculous of this man to say something, and then not truly even say it! Utter stupidity if you ask me!

"Bitch" I mumbled. Wyatt let out a soft chuckle.

Suddenly, a whole ass feast appeared on the table in front of us. My mouth instantly watered at the sight of it. Salad, steak, fish, drumsticks- any food you could've imagined! I grabbed a decent amount of food and started eating, when I looked up Wyatt was staring at me.

"What?" I said covering my food-filled mouth with my napkin in my hand.

"Nothing," he laughed.

"No you're laughing at me! What the hell is it?"

He reached over the table with his napkin in his hand and wiped it over my cheek.

"You had some sort of sauce on your cheek," he said.

"Oh thanks then, I replied. I then went back to eating and soon enough, we were done. I looked at the Hufflepuff table and also saw Cedric done, it looked like he was getting ready to stand up, so I did too, making Wyatt follow me.

We reunited right outside of the main hall.

"Hello again Ana," He said to me.

He took a glance at Wyatt then looked right back at me.
I knew they weren't the biggest fan of each other, but I wouldn't let that stop me. I loved them both. I feel like they try though, so I just let it go a while ago.

"Hufflepuff is having a small welcome back party, if you wanted to come your welcome too." Cedric said smiling.

I looked at Wyatt and he slightly shook his head. I understood, I mean Slytherin party means Slytherin party. Besides, our parties are so much better than every other houses, trust me I've snuck into a party held be every other house. Ravenclaw was boring, people were reading more than drinking, in fast, there wasn't even any drinks there! Hufflepuff always had the lot that would get drunk, but that's all they did, they didn't have any games. Gryffindor, I have to admit, wasn't awful. But Slytherin is where it's at baby!

"It's okay, I have to get my room ready anyways, stupid Pansy is still my roommate!" I raised my voice on the last part, although, not entirely a yell.

He looked confused I had never turned down a party before. In front of him at least, or that one time when me and Wyatt had to -family business, I won't get specific. Yet.

"Okay then, Goodnight, Ana."

We said our 'I love you's', kissed, you know, all the normal couple-y stuff. Wyatt seemed slightly annoyed so I stopped, allowing Cedric to finally leave.

If you can't tell, Cedric calls me Ana, Wyatt however, calls me Indi. I honestly don't like the nickname Ana, but I'll never tell him that. Cedric and Wyatt are like my day and night, I bet you can guess which one is which.

As soon as we reached the common rooms, we said the passcode then walked in.

"𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢, 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐?" He asked.

Oh yeah, Wyatt's definitely my fun, energetic, partying night.

Hey guys!!! Please comment what you think of the story so far and please vote it means a lot to me! I hope you are enjoying! See ya next chapter! ♡︎