I woke up at 3:37, running to the bathroom quickly. I cursed at myself, as I almost missed the toliet. I hated eating because this is what I get. I felt a hand rubbing my back, soothingly. I sighed and flushed the toliet. I looked at him. His eyes were droopy, and he had a small smile on his face.

"You okay?" He whispered

"Yeah. It's just something I gotta get use to."

He sighed and kissed my temple. I closed my eyes.

"Go back to bed babe. I'm gonna brush my teeth really quick, and then I'll join you."

"Okay." He got up and helped me up. He went back in the bed and layed, I watched him for a few minutes. I brushed my teeth and saw my boy, peacefully fast asleep. I grabbed my phone and took a couple pics. I decided to tweet one.

@Juliaxrodriguez: Reunited with my boy! good seeing you babe, look at this angel sleeping. :)

I chuckled and locked my phone, going back to bed. I sat looking at Luke for a while. I thought about him. What the hell was I getting this kid into?

~

Luke's POV:

I missed her soo much. And last night when she was saying all that horrible stuff about herself, my heart just broke. How could she think like that? When I heard her throwing up this morning it just reminded me more and more of how precouis time is with her. Last night was perfect. She was perfect. I know it was nothing romantic or anything, but it was amazing. Next time I come to visit I'll make it more romantic. I loved her, man did I love her. I was falling for her so hard. In movies when people talk about love, it's real. Everytime she smiled or laughed I just fell for her again and again, but I was losing her. I wanted to cry, but she didn't want pity. So I wouldn't put out. But I did know one thing, she was keeping something from me. I could tell with her, she was always tense. I didn't want her to feel the need to keep things from me. I was always going to be there for her, no matter what. I sighed as I opened my eyes. The sun was peeking through her curtains. I looked over at her and smiled. Her hands were around my torso tightly. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and scrolled through Twitter. I see Julia's tweet about me, attached with a picture. I chuckled at the picture she took of me sleeping. I favored it and retweeted. I see a bunch of fans commented. I smile and lock my phone. I see the sleepy girl next to me, and get up. I put her body pillow in replace of me. I grab a pair of sweats I brought with me and slip them on, going downstairs. I go to her kitchen and see no one is there. I need coffee. I think. I go through her cabinets, looking for coffee. Someone clears there throat behind me. I quickly turn, and my face get red as I see Julia's mom looking at me questionably. I got red.

"Luke what are you doing?"

"Oh well..you see no one was in the kitchen and I really needed coffee..and I figured you have some beca-"

"Okay Luke, it's alright. I'm not worried..but food is over there." She pointed to the cabinets to my right.

"Oh..haha." She went over and grabbed some a coffee thingy. She put it in this machine, put a cup under it and it started pouring.

"Woah. That's cool. I want one."

She chuckled as she gave me the cup and sat down at the kitchen table. I sat down next to her.

"So how are you and Julia, Luke?"

"We're great Mrs.R. I really like your daughter."

"I noticed. Do you love her?"

"Yes, very much so."

She smiled at me.

"Good. Look Luke this may sound harsh, and I may sound like some stupid bitch for saying this but, my daughter is dying. As you know, and well I want you to spend as much time with her as you can. I know your on tour and stuff, but afterwards if you have free time, it'd be great. She's much happier when your here. And with the recent death of my husband, I don't really know if I could handle another one. She's all I have, and she means the world to me. And if that means you being with her, then so be it. Whenever your done."

"I'm flattered, that I make your daughter happy. And of course I'll come. We are almost done with tour so after I'll come over for a whie."

"Thank you honey."

"I'm sorry for your loss ma'am."

"Oh..thanks sweetie." She smiled but I can see her holding back tears. Of course I'd come, anything for Julia. She was my everything. One thing that stuck out in everything Mrs.R said was, "my daughter is dying" it can't be that bad, right?

Luke's pov :)) hes kinda sad about the whole thing. but julia lost her virginity to luke finally(: tell me what ya thinkkkkkk! love you guys, and heres a double update bc i updated late last time. love youuuuu :)) xxx