32

Third Person

the pair walked out of the arcade and got back into the car driving off to wherever zach was taking brinnley next. this car ride was now filled with them singing the songs from julie and the phantoms.

zach soon pulled up to a empty parking lot with no one around which had brinnley confused.

"zach where are we? and i don't see food? i was promised food" brinnley stated.

zach laughed a bit, "just come on i promise there is food" the two then got out of the car and walked over to a part of the parking lot that was filled with food, water, and a couple of blankets.

"it's kind of like your birthday surprise but i thought you'd like this since i know you like quiet secluded areas, and no one comes here, i always go here when i feel stressed or something so" zach rambled.

"zach this is so cute i love it" brinnley told him as she walked over to the food and blankets wrapping herself in one of them and grabbed some food as zach sat down next to her doing the same.

the two then spent the next two hours just talking about each other and funny childhood stories.

"there's no way that happened" zach said laughing.

"yes it's true, clara pulled on my skirt until it was down and our whole family got a view at our great grandmother's funeral" brinnley sighed.

"how old were you guys?"

"i was six and clara was four"

"well at least you didn't have a younger brother that took a pair of scissors and cut your hair when you were sleeping" zach told her causing the girl to laugh.

"are there pictures?"

"that's the first thing you ask?"

"yeah i want to see" brinnley giggled.

"there are but i'm never showing you them" zach said looking at his phone for the time. "oh you have school tomorrow we have to go"

"no i'm having fun" brinnley whined.

"come on i'll see you tomorrow. remember the studio session" zach reminded her as he stood holding out a hand for her to grab.

"oh right" she's said hesitantly. "maybe i-

"nope i know you are about to try and back out which you aren't going to do" zach said cupping the girl's cheeks. "you'll be fine"

brinnley nodded not breaking eye contact with the boy who was rubbing his thumbs on her cheeks.

"would it be weird if i kissed you right now?" he asked the blonde.

brinnley was shocked at first but shook her head. "no i don't think it would be weird"

zach the kissed the girl almost immediately causing the girl to wrap her arms around his neck. they pulled away from the kiss to catch their breath.

"so" they both said in unison.

"it's getting kind of late i should um head home" brinnley said.

"yeah um i'll put the stuff in the car" zach told her as she nodded and walked over to the car with the biggest smile on her face.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

YESSIR THAT HAPPENED
bye loves <3