Chapter one

❗️notice: I don't see any of the haikyuu characters in this way it is simply just a ship in a story and something for people to enjoy reading I apologise if this is bad please don't expect it to be amazing :)

This volleyball team was filled with skilled and unique players but there were a certain two players that made this team stick out

"Dude! Stop fucking around"

One has already started. Atsumu, a blonde setter who can be selfish and seems to be a punching bag for a certain black haired outside hitter.

"Don't tell me what to do Atsumu. I'm trying to hit your terrible sets stop whining your getting germs all over and you sound like a pig."

They both stared at each other with sharp gazes ready to swing on one another until hinata spoke

"You guys are arguing more and more each day, it's starting to make us distracted maybe we should do something so we can practice properly.."

The coach nodded at hinata a words then bokuto spoke

"You two should practice together for the rest of the night" his voice was laced with amusement.

"I don't think that's necessary-" Sakusa was cut off by the coach who seemed to have a smirk placed on his face

"That's actually not a bad idea. You two will continue to practice now together, if either of you refuse you won't be playing the next match."

Both players mouths opened to question the coach but he was already packing up.

They both turned giving each other a unamused frown.

I'm screwed.....

Atsumu mentally spoke and walked to pick up the volleyball. This will be a longgg night.

Author: Thank you for reading this if you even are. I know it's not that good but I will keep it updated!