"Aren't you feeling anything? Soobin? The feeling you felt before when you were with me?" She whispered.

No. It's absolutely different. I feel nothing. I feel worried and nervous. Nervous that Lia might see us like this, and she will misunderstand again.

I removed her hand from my necktie, and delicately pushed her away from me. She's still a girl. I don't want to hurt girls.

"Oh come on Soobin? Why?" She pushed me on the wall, and pinned me. It's hard to escape this. I'm too tall to escape.

"Why can't you feel the same?"
"You were in love with me!" She shouted in a whisper.

"Were... Arin. Past tense..." I sighed.

"Bul*shit." She slammed the wall.

"What the heck?" I heard Lia's voice, and it made me look at her immediately. She looked shocked.

"Lia! It's not what it looks like!" I shouted. She smirked. She looked at me, then to Arin who was still pinning me on the wall.

Oh when will all these conflicts end?

"Oh yeah it's not what it looks like?" She sarcastically said. She walked straight to Arin, and pulled her away from me. Well that was...shocking.

"This girl is trying to steal you away from me. It's not what it looks like Soobin?" Lia asked me smirking.

Feisty...

LIA
*flashback*

I suddenly had the urge to go the comfort room, and wash my hands when I saw Arin walking bitterly towards the comfort room area.

She looked suspicious, so I decided to eventually go there.

I was walking slowly when I heard Arin's voice.

"Soobin. I see you're already with her?" Oh yeah he's with me girl. What are you going to do about that?

"Her name is Lia, Arin. And yes, I'm already with her." Oh yes boy go tell her.

"Don't I look pretty today?" I leaned on the wall to hear Soobin's answer. What? I was curious!

"Yeah you do." Oh wow...

"So why not be with me instead?"
"Aren't you feeling anything? Soobin? The feeling you felt before when you were with me?" I suddenly heard her heels clacking. Did he pushed her?

"Oh come on Soobin? Why?"
"Why can't you feel the same?"
"You were in love with me!" Were girl. Were.

"Were... Arin. Past tense..." Ow.
"Bul*shit" How is that? What?

"What the heck?"

*end of flashback*

"Trying to steal him away from you? Is he yours?" She asked giving me an annoying grin.

"Ugh no, but he's not yours either. I'm the girlfriend, and that means I'm the one he obviously likes," I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"I know deep in his heart that he still loves me." Girl... seriously.

"Arin... No." I gave her a fake smile.

"Once he holds my hand, that'll be the sign that you go find the perfect guy for you. Don't hold onto a guy who can't like you back. You deserve so much more, Arin," I said. She couldn't utter a word after what I told said.

I stretched out my arm, so that Soobin can hold my hand. He didn't hesitate, and held my hand tight. Arin looked disappointed. It made me sad too, but what I said was final. She deserves so much more.

I pulled Soobin away from that place, and went outside the venue.

I forgot it was Winter season. The dress I was wearing isn't warm, so I shivered, feeling the coldness of the season.

Soobin laughed, and removed his coat and puts it on me.

"You looked so brave," he said.

"I had to..."
"You had to because?" He bent his knees a bit, and looked at my face. I looked away.

"You're so cute Julia." For some reason, it's nice and calming to hear him say my name...

"I thought you were going to misunderstand though," he said. I shook my head side by side. "Nope."

Then I remembered that he told Arin that she looked pretty. "Yah! Choi Soobin. You told Arin she looked pretty." I crossed my arms on my chest, and raised an eyebrow at him. He started laughing, and I was about to laugh as well, but he swiftly pulled me towards him, and made me look up at his handsome face.

He looke straight to my eyes and said, "You're the prettiest in my eyes. That will never change." He smiled, and my heart started to beat fast.

"Y-Your mom! What is she to you then?" I asked him. He didn't let me go, thought he was about to.

"She's an exception babe... she's my mom. No one can beat that, but you... compared to other girls out there. You're the most beautiful in my eyes..."

HE JUST CALLED ME BABE?!

He leaned in, and was about to kiss me when the doors of the venue opened and it was Yeji and Yeonjun. Holding hands and talking to each other for the nth time.

"Oh... did we interrupt something?" Yeji asked. I blushed, and looked up to Soobin who suddenly got shy.

"I think we did..." Yeonjun said and gave an awkward smile.

"Sorry about that bro!" Yeonjun added when he and Yeji was a bit far from us.

We looked at each other again, and laughed holding onto our stomach.

"Babe huh?" I teased him. "I uh... got in the mood to say that hehe." Well that made my heart skip a beat Choi Soobin. If you only knew.