Chapter One

Where It All Began

Freshman year.

"You're Cameron, right?" I ask the curly haired boy who was sitting in the back of the class.

He looks up, smiles shyly and nods. "Yes, that's me."

"Ahh, I finally found you." I say as I take a seat next to him, "I've heard all the shit people say about you. And I believe you need a friend."

"You don't have to be my friend just because people bully me.." He trails off looking away.

"I want to be your friend. I know how it feels to be the schools out cast. Take it or leave it." I say and he looks over to me.

"How could you be a school out cast? You're perfect. Literally."

"Im not. Trust me. But you'll realize this, I don't need to tell you this. So, friends?" I ask and he looks away for a few moments in thought before his eyes meet mine again.

"Friends."

.

.

.

.

A Few Months Later.

"Chris, where is Cameron?" I ask as I walk into Cameron's room.

"He's in the bathroom. Chill." He laughs and I glare at him.

"Its not funny, I don't want him trying that again." I snap as I sit on Cameron's bed and play on my iPhone 4s.

"I know I know." He sighs as Cameron walks in the room. I smile at him as he jumps on his bed and pulls his phone out.

"Let's take a picture guys!" He says and I smile laying next to him. Chris shakes his head.

"No thanks, that's not my style."

I just shrug and take Cameron's phone, he pushes his hair up and kisses my cheek as I take the picture.

I send it to my phone and post it on instagram.

Caption: Kisses from the bestie (:

"Chris are you still staying the night?" I ask him as I sit up and pull my hair into a high ponytail.

"Yeah, duh." He says laying back on the bed. My phone starts ringing and I see its my mom. I close my eyes before answering.

"When are you coming home?" She asks and I rub my forehead.

"I'm staying the night, remember?" I ask and I hear her mumble something before actually speaking.

"Oh yeah I forgot, see you in the morning than." She says hanging up.

"Youd remember shit if you didn't do drugs." I mutter under my breath as I put my phone down in my lap as I look over at Cameron.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I just shrug it off.

"Nothing. Just really tired." I say, it wasnt exactly a lie. But it wasn't the full truth. "I think imma crash early."

"Awh man! You know what happens when you're the first to fall asleep," Cameron says and I glare at him, but I couldn't help but smile.

"Draw on my face and you guys won't have dicks. Not that you have much of any anyways." I wink crawling under the covers of Cameron's bed and pulling them over my head.

"Party pooper," Chris laughs and I flip him off.

"Shut up!"

"Make me," he says and I push him off the bed with my feet. "Well that was rude."

"Sorry not sorry. Goodnight."

"Goodnight ugly," Cameron teases and I smile before closing my eyes.