Chapter Thirteen

"Wake up!" I hear someone shout and I groan rubbing my eyes and pulling my blanket over my face, "you have to get up. There's so much we have to do today!"

Oh yeah its my birthday!

I open my eyes and slide my blanket off my body, stretching. "So you guys aren't leaving me?" I ask the four boys standing at the foot of my bed.

"Of course not. Come on, we have so much to do. Up up up!" Matt beams and I sigh sliding out of my bed and walking into my bathroom.

.

.

.

.

After a nice hot shower, I get dressed in some light blue washed ripped skinny jeans, a white v neck and a gray nike sweater. I blow dry my hair and curl it, then apply basic makeup.

"Come on!" Cameron says watching me tuck my shoe laces into my white chuck Taylors. I smile up at him and stand up. "First we have to pick up Nate and Sammy, then were gonna meet Jack and Jack, Carter and some other people for breakfast."

I nod my head grabbing my phone and purse.

"I'm ready," I grin.

"Oh and happy birthday best friend," he smiles kissing my forehead and wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walk downstairs.

"Who's riding with who?" Nash asks and as I grab my keys off the hook.

"Matt and I will ride with Ashley, you guys meet us for breakfast." Cameron smiles and Shawn and Nash nod before leaving out the front door to get into the uber that's waiting for them while the three of us get in my car.

"LAX right?" I ask and Cameron nods.

.

.

.

.

"Are you excited to see Sammy?" Matt asks beaming at me as we stand outside the terminal. There's no fans, which is good.

"Of course. I've missed him." I smile leaning against the medal pool people starting to come out of the terminal and then out come Nate and Sammy laughing at something on Nates phone.

I stand up straight and watch them walk towards us, Sammy grinning at me. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. "Happy Birthday Babygirl," he breaths into my ear setting me back on my feet.

"Thank you," I smile ruffling his beautifully soft hair. "I'm glad you're here finally,"

"I know me too." He murmurs his pupils dilating as he stares at me. "You look so perfect."

"Well thank you sir, I tried."

He pulls his phone out and goes onto snapchat, "take a picture with me." I grin a toothy grin as he smiles next to me. He takes it and captions it BirthdayGirl

He takes another one kissing the corner of my mouth as I stick my tongue out and caption it, baby girl

I hug Nate and he tells me happy birthday and we all walk out to my car.

"I have to drive," Cameron says once were outside and I frown at him. "Trust me."

"Nooooooo," I frown at him and stomp my foot like a little girl.

He rolls his eyes and holds his hand out, "I know where were going, you do not."

I close my eyes and shake my head. "Tell me where to go, I'll drive." I shrug not budging as I walk past him to the drivers door. Getting in.