@domsherwood: Hopefully, she won't need them. Because both of them should be in prison.

@kat.mcnamara: Babe... I don't need bodyguards. And I don't want to stand out...

@harrystyles: Baby... I'm not taking "no" for an answer. You know what happened last time, you're taking them. I don't want you to get hurt again. Please, for me.

@emeraude: Oh! I like this Harry. The one that stern and strict.

@kat.mcnamara: Okay babe😘💙 I understand your reason.

@annetwist: I'm so sorry this happened to you, love. I hope you're okay? I know, my son can sometimes be very overbearing but he means well. I promise.

@kat.mcnanara: Okay, Thankyou Anne. And I'm okay. My face kills and it's a mess. I know, he cares abouts me too much. Would it make you feel better if I just agreed? @harrystyles

@domsherwood: Wow! Who are you and what have you done to my best friend. She would never just accept it without a fight.

@matthewdaddario: Dom...

@domsherwood: Too soon...?

@harrystyles: Yes. Too soon. And @kat.mcnamara yes, it would. Otherwise I'll be paranoid every time you go out. These bodyguards are mine so I know they will keep you safe and do whatever to make sure you're safe. I would feel millions better. Obviously, if you're with me, that's fine.

@domsherwood: Sorry, guys. You know what I meant though. When has anyone notice Kat just give up and accept Harry's deal?

@niallhoran: Never! ☺️😂

@liampayne: I don't think I have, ever.

@kat.mcnamara: Guys... I support him and he supports me. I agreed to that because I'm too scared to go out. I was scared to even leave the hospital. My life shouldn't be like that.

@niallhoran: Aw, babe. We don't mean it like that. Just that... never mind. We're sorry we didn't mean upset you.

@kat.mcnamara: No. It's okay. Just don't want to be scared anymore. I want to know why he did what he did, why he would do what he did. I'm scared to close my eyes, being in the dark. How am I suppose to overcome that.

@gemmastyles: Maybe, facing him will help. Ask him why he did it.

@harrystyles: Don't be silly, @gemmastyles He won't just come out and tell you why he did it. Baby... this isn't the way to do it.

@kat.mcnamara: No. She's right. I have to go and see him. I need to know. I need to know why. You can come, with me, yeah?

@harrystyles: Of course, babe💙 I'll always be here for you. Thank you Gemma.

@gemmastyles: What!?

Katherine P.o.V:-

We walk in to the building of a police station where Alberto was being held.

Me and Harry walk towards the desk with a young man sat behind typing quickly on a computer. We wait for his attention, waiting for him to finish whatever it is.

"Hello, my name is Stephen Dawson." He smiles gently. "What can I help you with today?"

"I wan-" I take a deep breath and feel Harry wrap his arm around my waist. "I want to see Alberto Rosende." I request.

He looks down and types something on his computer. "Oh. I'm sorry, love. You can't."

"Why's that?" Harry says sharply.