@domsherwood: Sorry. I just want to make sure we get justice, you know.

@kat.mcnamara: It's okay babe @harrystyles. Not at first. The doctors said I could of blocked it out. Some memory come back but in bits, it's not making sense.

@domsherwood: I wanna do more than punch him. I want to kill him. Literally with my bare hands.

@kat.mcnamara: Calm down @domsherwood, I don't want you arrested.  I'm angry too. To find out it was two of my friends... how could they do this to me. I'm just scared of my own shadow.

@domsherwood: You shouldn't be scared, hun. You stay strong you got us. All of us. We will protect you.

@matthewdaddario: Kat, I hope you get better soon. Everyone at work are wishing you a fast recovery x

@kat.mcnamara: Thankyou @matthewdaddario and tell the other cast of Shadowhunters I'll be back soon and thank you. X

@Shadowhunterstv: Glad to have you back with us @kat.mcnamara. I hope to see you back in work soon. Don't you be worrying about work, we can hold off for a week or two. Let's get this final season wrapped up.

@kat.mcnamara: Okay. Thank you. Uhm- who will be playing Simon? I don't want to be working with Alberto if he gets off scott free.

@harrystyles: He won't be, babe. They found his DNA on your dress. He be going to prison for a long time.

@kat.mcnamara: Babe... I'm asking in case, he doesn't.

@harryshumjr: He will. And if he doesn't I won't go back if he goes back to work there.

@emeraude: Me either. I can't work with him.

@matthewdaddario: @Shadowhunterstv You can't force us to work with him. So, for Kat, if he comes back, I will not be playing Alec Lightwood.

@domsherwood: There be no way, I will be able to work with him without actually killing him. So I won't be back either.

@shadowhunterfans: What? The cast ain't going back? Why? I know it's sad what happened to her, don't get me wrong but you have to carry on filming.

@harrne: Did you not read the comments🙄 She needs time to get her head around the fact that her two best friends have hurt her in the most unmanageable way. She needs time! And they didn't say they weren't going back. They just said they won't be if Alberto comes back to work. He shouldn't be able bail or released.

@hazza1d: ^^ Definitely! He shouldn't be allowed parole either. I hate that guy.

@domsherwood: Don't we all, love. @hazza1d

@Shadowhunterstv: We just want to get it out there that @albertorosende will not be attending the role of Simon Lewis. @domsherwood @emeraude @kat.mcnamara @harryshumjr @matthewdaddario you are okay to come back and play your roles. Alberto will NOT be playing as Simon Lewis. I will make sure of it. We start filming two weeks today.

@domsherwood: Good. I'll be back then. I will not be held responsible if I see him around the studio.

@harrystyles: @kat.mcnamara You have nothing to worry about. I have hired you the best, only the best, bodyguards, this world has to offer.