does she see you

i don't know
maybe
tell me why she's like
two feet tall 😭

aaliyah, not every
woman in america
is 6ft tall

okay but i'm like deadass
and she looks boring

how you know if
someone looks boring
liyah?

i just do...don't
question me hoe

🏃🏾‍♀️💨

🙄
anyway
the game is starting
again
i'll let you know if
anything goes down

tell em i say what's
up!!!!

😐
will do bae

the teams came back to inbound the ball. the other herro family members had made it back and we were all into the game. this was a more interesting half because the lead was cut shorter. the tension was a fun factor to this game.

going into the fourth and final quarter the score was 99 - 87 still in favor of the heat. i looked to the right and saw tyler walking to the huddle. he looked frustrated and i didn't blame him.

he was playing absolutely amazing. 23 points on 10/15 shooting. he was doing everything he could on the offensive end to keep the heat's lead in this game. jimmy was playing well too, he had 25 points.

however, tyler's defense was killing him. he was able to stop players like kyle korver and jrue holiday, but he had 4 personal fouls. that was were the upset came from.

the fourth began and and i made brief eye contact with tyler. i smiled and gave him a thumbs up. he smirked with a nod and got ready to receive the inbound.

tyler dribbled up the floor where he was met at half court by kris middleton. he got away from him and drove down to the basket, going for a reverse. giannis went for a block and fouled instead. the ball fell through the net and the arena erupted in boos as well as cheers.

"and 1!!" i heard chris stand up and cheer for his son. the rest of us joined him in the cheers and laughs.

we sat back down and watched as tyler went to the free throw line. giannis was talking to the ref, trying to plead his case. regardless, tyler made the free throw and jogged back down the court.

the game ended up stretching farther and farther away from the bucks. we ended up winning 124 - 112. the rest of the crowd cheered for their bucks, still dissatisfied.

tyler finished the game with a triple-double. 28 points, 13 rebounds, and 11 assists. tyler had, had an interview with fox sports about his great performance.

when the interview was over, he had walked to the locker room, but first he came over to us. he talked to his mom and dad before walking over to me.

"meet me in the tunnel in like ten minutes," he projected in my ear. i nodded and started to talk to jen. after about 15 minutes walked told everyone i would be back and went to the tunnel.

i nearly dropped my phone at what i saw. tyler was standing in the tunnel talking to katya. her hand was on his arm and she obnoxiously laughed at something he said.