Chapter 16- Into the future (Finale Chapter Part 1)

Start from the beginning

I honestly admire them for that. It must be scary knowing you'll have to leave everything you know and are used to behind in a matter of weeks.

Other than that I finally reached y/n's house and we were both excited to see each other. It had been a while since we've hung out but we were still best friends.

Sakura: "Hey y/n! I'm so excited to hang out today!"

Y/n: "Yeah same! I forgot to ask but what are we going to be doing today?"

Sakura: "We can watch movies, make some cookies, or we could play some board games!"

Y/n: "Hm..well then why don't we do all!"

Like y/n said we did do all the things on my list for that day. The only thing that was left was to watch a movie. We both agreed on watching a comedy since it was already late and we didn't feel like watching a horror movie.

We both agreed that since it was already late I could sleep over. When we were just about to go to bed we were both talking about Kenma and Kuroo.

Y/n: "So how are you and Kuroo?"

Sakura: "We're good! Yesterday he came over and we went to walk around the park. How about you and Kenma?"

Y/n: "Well we haven't spoken in a day...and I'm kinda considering breaking up.."

Sakura: "Wait what?! Why?! Did something happen or did you guys get into a fight??"

Y/n: "Well it's just, we're both going separate ways and he's told me that he's staying I. Japan and has no interest in moving..so I just thought it's better for us to break up.."

Sakura: "Wait wait wait, when do you plan on breaking up with him?"

Y/n: "Probably the day before I leave..why?"

Sakura: "Oh nothing..sorry to hear that y/n."

Y/n: "yeah.."

After that I couldn't sleep just thinking how that's going to break Kenma's heart into a million pieces. Especially since it's the day before our surprise party and Kuroo already told me that Kenma agreed on going..

I am not looking forward to this.. (me too sis me too-🚶🏾‍♀️)

Y/n's POV:

That morning Sakura left and I was left alone in the house since my parents were out on a business trip again. Once again I haven't heard from Kenma. I'd at least think he'd care just a little bit.

Y/n: "Tch."

Maybe he didn't care after all. I suddenly snapped back to reality when I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open it and when I did I saw Kuroo standing there.

Kuroo: "Hey y/n! Hows it going?"

Y/n: "Oh hey Kuroo, what brings you here?"

Kuroo: "Oh nothing I just came from Kenma's and just thought I'd stop by."

Y/n: "...."

Kuroo: "Something wrong y/n..?"

Y/n: "Hey Kuroo...would you know by any chance why Kenma hasn't spoken to me..?"

Kuroo: "Oh that. Well kenma's been busy with his college applications. The other day he stayed up really late just to send them back to the school."

Y/n: "Oh that makes sense. Thank you Kuroo."

Kuroo: "No problem y/n, see you later!"

As I closed the door I thought to myself..so that's why he hasn't been talking to me. Hopefully he gets accepted into one of the colleges. I know he's worked hard for this.

Suddenly that reminded me that I had to email the school that I applied to. I had to make sure that I already got my dorm so when I moved there wouldn't be any issues.

Once I was done doing that I flipped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling for what felt like forever.

Y/n: "Can't wait to see what the future has in store for me.."

————————————————————————————————————————————

HELLO EVERYONE, IM BACK-, FINALLY

The last time I updated this book was probably November 15th and we're now in December-

Yes I know I have an amazing posting schedule. I amaze myself every time I procrastinate instead of finish writing this story really 😙💅🏾

But sorry for the wait. Hopefully with my next story I wont procrastinate as much beacuseee that would just be awful-

THANK YOU FOR 821 READS

I never thought this many people would read my story and I can't believe I'm almost at 1k reads. THANK YOU AGAIN 🤺❤️

Alright I'll try to post the next chapter later today. Like after school because all I have to do is write part two of this chapter then we're done YAAYAY 💃🏾

Anyways bye guys I hope you have a great day🦋💞