Prologue • Y/n's Background

PrologueY/n's Background

I'm Nikaidou Y/n. 16 years old. Well I'm dumb and broke but atleast I'm really athletic and good at games enough to be number 1 in the world in every games. Tho I didn't study academically, I studied different kinds of martial arts and techniques for games. And that's not really helping my situation right now.

Me and my family lives in a basement of an apartment. I work 4 jobs which is at 2 different cafes, a restaurant and a convenient store to support me and my family. My brother Rei, who's 2 years older than me works on construction sites and other physical work.

My parents doesn't work. They just drink and drink almost everyday, neglecting my little brother, Kei, 3 years old and has a weak heart and his twin sister Keiko, who has weak immune system.

Me and my brother Rei decided to just let Kei and Keiko stay at the hospital for their health especially Kei and to avoid getting hit by our parents as long as we could pay the bills.

If we don't give our parents money, they'll beat us up. If they found out that we're hiding money, they'll look for it, take it and beat us up. It's like a daily routine. It's the same for my bullies. Take stuffs from me, make fun of me and beat me up.

Because of that, I basically started wearing a mask. A mask that hides all my feelings. A mask that keeps my smile and happiness hidden. A mask that keeps my pain hidden. I wear a blank mask. An expressionless mask.

Anyway, enough of my introduction. Once again, I'm Nikaidou Y/n. 16 years old. Dumb and broke, that is soon going to have a harem with a certain 2 platinum haired girls, a big boobie gambling freak and a blonde tsundere. Also a sadistic weirdo that follows me around.

[ さぁ.. ]
[ 賭け狂いましょう! ]

[Now..]
[Let's get our gambling freak on!]

• • •

yea im making this for fun. also srry if the introduction is quite long and boring. and we have a little bit of drama

ty

/yumeko-j