Chapter 8

Juliet's pov:

  "Today is the day!  Ria and Isa are coming to live with us.  I am so excited!" I thought to myself as I got ready for the day.  As soon as my shoes were on I made my way to the kitchen as it was still early I decided to make breakfast for everyone.  "What kind of pancakes should I make?" I whispered to myself then I got an idea.  As soon as I had all of the ingredients I got to cooking.  I was almost done with the last batch when the daemos went to the living room and Jay came to the kitchen "I knew I smelled pancakes." she said as she leans up against the wall of the kitchen entrance soon we hear the boys turn the t.v. on "You smelled right." I chuckled "So what kind are they this time?" she questions me "Buttermilk apple cinnamon pancakes." I told her and her eyes lit up "Can you wake Ava up please tell her that I am making pancakes." I asked her "Okay." she said and then left to wake up Ava.

Jasmine's pov:

  As I walk into Ava's room to wake her up I can't help but feel that someone is watching me but I shake it off as nothing and continue to Ava's room.  I knock on the door and as I got no response I went in to her room and saw that she was still in bed so I did what I use to do to her when she needed to get up when we were little...I push her off the bed "Owww, what the heck Jay!?!" she asked me as she got up from the floor "Julie wanted me to wake you up." I told her as I looked down on her "Why did you push me out of bed though?" she question "Because Julie is making pancakes and I know I won't get any if I didn't get you up and remember that we are going to the airport later today to pick up Isabella and Victoria." I told her and walked out but I can hear her saying that she almost forgot.