"We all saw what happened (Y/N) he's not gonna reject you" Kaori grinned.

"Okay but I'll need to wait for the right time" you said. 

"Good, we'll make sure to distract Lev so you can go for it!" Eri said as she made a fist.

"Lev?" you asked in confusion. 

"Oh we thought that was obvious" Mako blinked.

"The dude's only known you for less than a day but he's got a thing for you" Yukie smirked.

You fell back onto your back and looked up at the ceiling as you groaned.

"Ughhhh why does he like me?" you complained as you hid your face with your hands.

"Are you serious? Why wouldn't he like you?" Eri asked.

"I dunno I just-" you began. 

"(Y/N) you better not say something bad about yourself" Yukie cut you off. 

You grinned as you sat back up.

"Okay I won't but still, I've known Tadashi almost my whole life but I don't think I'm gonna have enough confidence to tell him how I feel" you sighed, 

"That's what we're for" Kaori grinned.

"What?" you asked, a little concerned. 

"Well either we force you to tell him or we force him to tell you" Yachi said.

"Force?" you gulped.

"Don't worry we won't actually force you, we'll just arrange some circumstances" Kiyoko said.

"I'm kinda scared" you said nervously. 

"It'll be fine, okay?" Mako reassured you.

You nodded as you adjusted your position to a more comfortable one before looking around the circle.

"So, who do you guys like?" you smirked.

"US?" they all exclaimed.

"Yeah of course, you squeezed the truth out of me so I wanna hear some confessions too!" you protested. 

"She's got a point" Kaori sighed. 

"Hey you go first" Mako said as she nudged Eri.

"Me?" she squeaked.

"Yeah, come on Eri who do you like?" you grinned as you all turned your attention to the girl who was turning bright red.

"Well it's no one on the volleyball team" she began.

"Good choice they're smelly" Kaori said as she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Especially Bokuto when he's finished all his spikes" Yukie laughed.

"Ugh, don't remind me!" Kaori gagged.

"Anyways, what are they like?" Kiyoko asked.

"Well, he's a boy in my maths class" she blushed.

"Tell us more!" you all said. 

"Oh I can't believe I'm telling you all!" she blushed as she hid her face behind her hands.

"I mean you don't have to say any more if you don't want to" Yachi said.

"No, It's fine" Eri said as she shook her head.

"Well, I was having trouble with algebra and he noticed and he decided to stay after school to help me with it" she continued to explain, a faint smile played on her lips. 

"Aww how sweet!" Mako said excitedly.

"He sounds like a great guy, you should keep him" you added.

"Well, I don't think he likes me back but if he does that would, oh I don't know" she murmured as she hid her face again.

"Okay enough torture for Eri," Mako said "Kaori it's your turn!" she exclaimed as she pointed to Kaori.

"I don't like anyone" she said bluntly.

"Huh that's it?" she asked in surprise. 

"Yeah sorry guys" she shrugged.

"Wow I thought things were gonna get good, anyone else wanna share?" Mako asked.

"Oh oh me!" Yukie said enthusiastically as she raised her hand in the air.

"Okay go!" Mako said.

"I hope you don't hate me for this guys, but I'm in love with Draco Malfoy" she said dramatically as she held the back of her hand to her forehead.

"Understandable" everyone nodded.

"Okay next person" you said. 

"WAIT YOU'RE REALLY ACCEPTING THAT AS AN ANSWER?" Mako screamed.

"Hey keep it down!" Kaori shushed her. 

"Oh right sorry guys" she apologised quietly.

"Anyways Mako you seem to be avoiding the question of who do you like" you said as you looked at her.

"Huh, what do you mean?" she asked as she began to fidget. 

"Well it's just that you've been asking everyone who they like and-" you began before Mako cut you off.

"Exactly, so Kiyoko who do you-" she began before she was cut off. 

"Hey not so fast!" Yukie stopped her.

"What!" she protested. 

"(Y/N)'s got a point" Eri said. 

"So Mako who do you like?" Kaori grinned.

"It's no one" she said stubbornly.

"Yeah right" Yukie scoffed. 

"It's true!" she replied defensively. 

"Looks like we're not getting anything out of her" Eri sighed.

"Moving onto Kiyoko then" Yukie sighed before she smiled at Kiyoko.

"So?" Yachi asked curiously as she glanced at Kiyoko. 

"It's a secret" she nodded.

"Oh ok then" Yukie smiled. 

"Yachi?" Kaori asked.

"Oh well I don't errr haha..." she squirmed.

"You don't have to say if you don't want to Yachi" you whispered as you nudged her.

"Okay, because I'm not really sure myself..." she trailed off. 

Kiyoko smiled at her.

"These things take time to figure out, it will be okay" she reassured Yachi who smiled gratefully.

"Well guess we should get to sleeping then" Yukie sighed.

"Yup another day of running around after stinky boys awaits us" Kaori groaned.

You all sighed as you got into your beds.

"Well goodnight" Mako muttered.

"Goodnight" you all replied before going to sleep.

You lay awake for a few minutes staring at the ceiling.

I'm sorry Tadashi, I should have realised it sooner.

"I'm so sorry..." you whispered before closing your eyes.

Ahahahahah I had FIVE tests this week including a German speaking so rip me. My teacher said mine was lovely but she didn't even grade us on it so what was the point??? And 40 chapters?? I've never been this committed to something in my life. 

Oh to not have trust issues so I can actually make friends and talk to people about who I like and have meaningful conversations with them~ Ahahaha jk jk unless. Also whilst editing this I realised that out of any other chapter this one had the most spelling and grammar mistakes like did I not proof read it beforehand???