Chapter 22

When you finally found the place where the match was going to be held you saw the two teams lined up in front of each other: Karasuno in black, and Nekoma in red. You spotted Yamaguchi and ran towards him. When you finally arrived next to your team you bent over with your hands on your knees trying to catch your breath. The two teams looked down at you and you looked back up and smiled.

"See Tadashi, I made it!" you exclaimed even though you were a little out of breath. 

"What another person!" someone shouted in excitement. 

You turned your head to the direction of the new voice and saw a tall boy with short hair with a yellow bit running down the middle. You blinked at him confused, what was that supposed to mean?

Then Tanaka came from out of nowhere.

"Nuh, uh, buddy take your eyes off of them!" he said as he stood protectively in front of you.

"Why?" you asked. 

You glanced at Yamaguchi for an answer but he just shrugged. 

"Well because of reasons" Tanaka explained very badly. 

"Tanaka, you know it's not like that!" you reminded him as you got what he was suggesting.

"Huh, what do you mean? Tadashi was telling us how you kissed him the other day" Tanaka said as he looked at you in confusion.

Your eyes widened in horror as you turned towards your friend.

"You told them?" you managed to squeak out.

 You thought you were going to die right then and there and Yamaguchi began waving his hands in front of him frantically.

"Wait no I was talking to Tsukki about how if your hypothetical best friend kissed you on the nose did that mean that they liked you!" he tried to explain.

"You told Tsukki?" you murmured in shock. 

"No, I was just saying hypothetically!" he protested.

You were both extremely embarrassed and you had somehow fallen on your knees during the conversation. You could tell that the Nekoma team were extremely confused except for the one with the dyed hair who was completely disinterested and the one who appeared to be the captain with the messy bed head who seemed to be enjoying the free entertainment.

Then Tsukki spoke up.

"He kept babbling on about being kissed that it was obvious who he was talking about, I just pointed it out and everyone just happened to overhear," he said smugly.

You narrowed your eyes and looked at Tsukishima.

"It was you," you whispered angrily.

Then Daichi stepped in.

"How about we leave (Y/N) and Yamaguchi alone and get on with the practice match?" he looked at team sternly.

"Yeah!" Hinata jumped up into the air, "I'm going to beat you Kenma!"

Kenma?

You looked towards the Nekoma team.

"I'm looking forward to it Shoyo," the short boy with the pudding hair said quietly.

"Right, I'm ready to beat you guys!" the guy with the rooster hair grinned.

"Huh, you wish," Sugawara replied.

"Oh, is that a challenge now?" the guy replied as he raised an eyebrow at the setter.

"Maybe" Sugawara challenged and he grinned widely. 

"Suga!" Daichi shouted.

"Sorry Daichi, I got a little carried away" Sugawara said bashfully.

You slowly picked yourself up and walked over to Yamaguchi.

"How does he know that Kenma guy?" you asked him.

"Oh, he met him on the streets."

"The streets? Well what did I expect from Hinata?" you said smiling slightly at the thought of your spontaneous friend.

"Hey guys are you coming?" Ennoshita called out.

The two of you walked into the gym together ready for the practice match to start.

So I didn't really know what to write for this so its really kinda awkward. Also, the fandom seems to forget how chaotic Suga is so I decided to make him a little less fanon in this, idk if it worked tho. This chapters also kinda short so that sucks and I'm sorry if you like long chapters.

Please the fandom took the Suga thing way too far like he's not a mother he's a teenage boy-