Chapter 4

No one pov

It takes a week for haru to recovered. And in that 1 week daisuke never let the older out of his sight,where ever haru is you could find daisuke with him too. Haru of course confronted daisuke about this,saying that he is ok and he will not go out of the mansion before he really recover but daisuke being daisuke nodded his head but still follow his husband every where he goes. Haru mentally face palm at this. His husband will never change,would he?

Haru chuckle under his breath with a fond smile on his lips,daisuke had been like that since they were kids. He remember that one time where he  got into a car accident trying to help some 4 years old kid. He goes into a coma for 3 months and when he woke up the first person he see is kambe daisuke sleeping soundly on the hospital sofa that's located beside the door. And when he got out of the hospital daisuke would make sure that Haru is ok for every second,he would follow haru where ever he go. Even the bathroom but of course waited outside,just like how daisuke act right now.

Suddenly haru could feel a strong arms wrap around his waist and a head resting on his shoulder. He shake his head and continue cutting the vegetables.

"Something wrong daisuke?"

He asked,eye still glued on the task in hand. We don't want any incident now do we?. Daisuke 'hum' and nuzzle close to his beloved neck,his body relax as he sigh.

"O....k?"

And haru proceed to continue his cooking with daisuke latching to his back.

It was when they were eating that Suzue suddenly came in saying that they have to go. Haru raise one of his eyebrow as he watched his husband stood up.

"Where are you guys going??"

He asked,eyes glued on his husband whom take a suit from Suzue and wore it. Fixing his tie as his eyes landed on haru.

"Just to settle some....things"

Is the only thing daisuke said -with his trademark smirk- before he and Suzue walk out of the hous- I mean mansion,leaving haru whom still can't quite get it. Though something in him tells him that tomorrow gonna be an eventful day.

{Next day}

Haru woke up with his body being held tight by his husband,he lazily smile to his still sleeping husband and kiss the raven forehead before he carefully get out of the tight embrace of his partner. Eyes landed on the alarm clock beside the bed on top of a small table.

6:30

He have one hour to get ready. He stood up while stretching his body until he hear the satisfied pop. With a sigh he walk into the bathroom to start the day. Not noticing the devilish smirk on his -suppose to be asleep- partner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 7:15 when he arrive to his work place. Signing in he greet those who already arrive -the director and cho-san-  and seated at his desk,started to work on some file he should had done if it's not for the accident he get himself into a week ago.

"Katou-kun"

Now you might be wondering why the director call him katou but not kambe? Well.... it's because haru for some reason, forget to change his surname inside his file when he gave those file to the director -when he first started to work in the division- and now everyone here and when he say everyone here he meant the whole polic station know him as haru katou not haru kambe. And his partner have no idea of this. Since no trouble arrise from it he decide to just let it be until maybe one of them find out? Though that's kind of impossible since they never even met daisuke.

"Yes director?"

Haru answer with one of his eyebrow raise from his desk,head tilt up to look at the director that send him a gentle smile.

"Today we're gonna have a new member so I hope you can show him around when he's arrive"

With a small smile haru nodded his head. Ignoring the mix feeling he had been getting from yesterday.

"Will do director"

Oh haru,poor poor haru.
He's in for some surprise(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

Here some daiharu picture/comic😉:

Damn-

What a way-

What a way-

Kawaii-

Source: Pinterest