Chapter 2

No one pov

Haru Kato -or should I say Haru kambe- is one of the inspector in modern crime prevention division. He was once part of the first division but because of some incident he got kick out and here he is today. Standing beside his friend -that work in the same division as him- currently on a job as the lost child guidance.

Suddenly some of the first division member is seen run around trying to located something. His ex-partner -hoshino- that once look up to him is standing near a telephone booth with another man. Haru immediately approach him and asked hoshino what happen but hoshino refuse,saying that Haru got nothing to do with this. And we all know how stubborn Haru is,so he forcefully pull on the communicator and put it to his ear what he heard next actually shock him and he startle a little when hoshino forcefully take it back.

"What the hell is happening?"

He asked, eyebrows knit together forming a frown.

"It has nothing to do with you senpai"

A buzz could be heard and the communicator start talking about how the suspect had been captured but the bomb is nowhere to be found. Haru keep his gaze on his kouhai still with the frown on his face. In the back image could be seen a couple making their way toward some shop with a van covering the shop from view.

Haru and hoshino just stare at each other, a frown on their face,neither want to back down. Haru wanted to know about the case more but hoshino didn't want him to. The communicator buzz again.

"The bomb has been located, it's in a van with fukunishi cleaning on the side. I repeat-"

Haru look around trying to find the van and his gaze lock on the van.

"There it is!"

He shout and as if on cue,the couple walk out with a bag full of money. They both saw that the police is coming to them. Panic,they both look around trying to find their way out. The man notice the van has a key in it,they both got in and drove away.

And this is how haru found himself inside his car chasing the van. Coincidencely there not that many car in sight though he got an idea who did it. He look to the side to see a big screen on a building change it picture to letters.

"IT'S ME HARU-SAMA!"

Yup he got an idea who did it. His sister in law,Suzue kambe. He chuckled under his breath as he take turn. Head already planning what to do since his car can't keep up with the van for some reason,must be because he forgot to service it again. He take a shortcut by turning here and there and finally he could see the van again just invaded his view. He push on the pedal and in time it crash a little making the van abruptly stop. The girl inside the van was about to shout at whoever crash the van when she see it was the same man that she saw at the chocolate shop. Haru get out of his car and harshly open the door and asked them to get out. They didn't listen.

With a sigh the inspector forcefully pull the woman out and walk to the other side of the van door to do the same to the man. But the man didn't budge. He was about to shout at the man when he heard a loud beep inside the van. He curse under his breath and use all of the strength he has and pull the man out. He run to the other side of the van and pull both of them to get out of there but it's to late. The beeping is getting louder and louder with no other choice, Haru push both of them out of the bomb range. Just as he was about to run,

The van explode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A black jet land carefully on it road,red carpet already open wide with man in black line up on each side. The door to the jet open and daisuke walk out,hand covering his eyes from the sun as he look up to the blue sky. Mind already full of things he could do with his wife/husband but first he need to know where his wife/husband is. He walk down the stairs and proceed to walk on the red carpet,eyes looking everywhere searching for a certain someone. As if on cue,his little sister Suzue kambe came to view with a frown on her face.

"Daisuke-sama!"

Ah she still call him that I see...

"What's wrong Suzue? You got the location where haru is?"

He asked and stop on his track, patiently waiting for his sister to take a breath since it's clear that she run her way there.

"Haru-sama-!"

Daisuke could feel his world stop and heart pounding on his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

Here some daiharu picture/comic😉

Look at that ass though-😳

His heart goes 'doki-doki💕'

Source- Pinterest

Note: since many of you guys said yes,this book will have mpreg!