Then prachi made pragya to sit on the couch...

Ra: abhi first you go and see pragya's face..

Ab: maa...I have seen her already..

Ragini glares at him...he sighs and goes near her..

He sits near her making pragya nervous..

He lifts her veil and looks at her...pragya who is looking down slowly looks at his eyes and for the very first time their eyes locked ...

Story behind wounded eyes are too hard to tell...

Pragya's pov;
      What are you hiding from this world? I can see only pain in your eyes ...

Abhi's pov;
        Your eyes are trying to tell me something but what is that?

Pragya drops her gaze as she doesn't want him to read the pain in her eyes...if she can't give him happiness then she also didn't wish to give him sadness either..

if she can't give him happiness then she also didn't wish to give him sadness either

On hearing others laughter abhi came back to sense and gets up from there...

Then after sometime...one lady said Ragini," Ragini your bahu is very beautiful"

Ragini smiles...

After that lady went, Ragini goes to Neil and says," everyone's eyes are on pragya...I should remove all evil eyes from her"

I should remove all evil eyes from her"

Saying she walks near pragya..

Then abhigya are going to pragya's house for pag phera ceremony.......  in car,

Pragya continuously stares outside through the window..

Abhi looks at her...

Abhi's pov;
    Again she is lost in her own world...

Then abhigya reached pragya's house...

Prem and simar are very happy to see their daughter...

In kitchen,

Si: how is your marriage life going

Pr: simar...I just married yesterday..

Si: you can't hide anything from me pragya.... I will tell you only one thing...after marriage your husband's happiness should be your first priority...I know you can't love him so soon but you should atleast try...