#3

No one POV

We went into his room and Gaege lock the door behind us, Gaege pinned Y/N to the wall. They start to kiss and it slowly became a make out session, they stop for air as Gaege takes off his shirt. Then Gaege takes unzips Y/N's dress, he start to kiss her neck and slowly make his way down. He started to licking Y/N's 🐱.

Gaege slide on a condom before entering Y/N, "ooooh~" Y/N moaned. Gaege slowly pick up speed, Y/N moaned louder and louder. After 6 minutes, they both cum. They went for 4 more rounds, before they stop and change into pjs.

*the next day...*

Y/N POV

I wake up and Gaege was still sleeping, "morning" Gaege said as he sat up. "Morning" I relied. "So... it is official... I mean we fuck two times" Gaege said as I giggled, "why did you say it like that" I said. "So what do you say...?" Gaege said, I noded.

We went downstairs and Gabby, Eddie and Narrator was just stare at us. "What" Gaege said, "Did the both you have to make so much sound?" Eddie said as we both went red, me and Gaege were speechless.

After we all ate, Gaege, Eddie and Narrator went to film something, so me and Gabby was in the living room. 

After the boys were done recording a video, we all went to a restaurant to have dinner. When we arrived, we all seat down and order our food.

When the waiter came to order our food, "Y/N?" A familiar voice said. I turn to face him. "Dad?!" I said in shock, "Y/N, I beg you, please come back!" My dad said on his knees.

"No mean no, I am not going to suffer. If you have to save one people, Who do you save, Jenny or me" I said in anger/serious. "I love her, I can't break up with her." My dad said a tear rolled down his face.

"Can we go to another restaurant, I didn't want to see him" I asks Gaege. As we got up my dad grabs my hand and continue to beg.

"Let me go !" I said as I pull his hand off mine, I continued "I already said I am not going to move back in with you. I am not going to call Jenny my mom!".

I stormed out of the restaurant. We all get into the car, and drove off. " who was that y/n?" Eddie asked, "that was my dad, my mom pass away 5 months ago. Then he got a girlfriend and my mom hated  her so much, my dad's girlfriend makes me do all the housework... Almost everyday... I ended up running away. Then that when I meet Gaege and Eddie..." I said bursting into tears.

"It alright... And sorry for your loss" Gaege said as I buried my head into his chest. Halfway back home, I laying my head on Gaege's shoulder and I slowly drifted off.

Gaege POV

When we reached home, I carried y/n bridal style out of the car. I put y/n in bed and tuck her in. I crawled in bed with her and I cuddle her and I slowly drifted off.

*the next day...*

I woke up and see y/n still asleep, I got and went downstairs to make her breakfast. When I went upstairs, y/n was wake, I open the door "surprise! Breakfast in bed baby!" I said. "Aww, baby you're so sweet!" Y/N relied as she kissed my cheek.

Y/N POV

We went downstairs to see Eddie and Gabby cuddling and watching TV. We join and we all watch TV together. "You feel better, y/n?" Eddie asked me, I nod. After a few minutes, we hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said as I walk to the door, Gaege follows.

I open the door and saw that bitch, Jenny, at the door. "What the hell do you want!" I said frustrated, "will... Can I come in and talk...?" She said. She try to just walked in but Gaege stopped her. "Will who this sexy man~" Jenny said, "that my boyfriend, hoe!" I said, my blood started boiling.

"Oh my, how would you call me that! You are THE hoe!" She said, Eddie, Mully, Narrator and Josh came to see who was there.

"Oh wow, look now you are REALLY the hoe here!" Jenny said, "boys, I can handle this just go inside, I'll be fine" I said calmly. They all went in.