Happy Diwali, my love (headcanon)

↪It's diwali and this time, Harrison is celebrating it with you and your family in India.

↪He is very excited as it is his first time celebrating this festival and also a bit nervous about meeting your parents.

↪He wears a kurta to make a good first impression and also learns some hindi greetings.

↪*the author is swooning here*

↪Like, he goes 'namaste uncle and aunty' and they're so impressed with him and you're there trying not to faint.

↪I mean, hindi in his voice? Dhhdbshsjdjj

↪You spend the day in the kitchen preparing sweets and snacks with your mother and also make the Rangoli outside your house.(he secretly takes candid shots of you while you're doing your tasks)

↪In the evening, you decorate the house with lights and diyas, and he helps you put them up in different patterns.

↪You then put your new lehenga that you had bought for the occasion and made a simple small braid, leaving the rest of the hair open, put on some makeup and wore some jhumkis and a gold chain. (Bindi as well)

↪He's so smitten with you when he sees you in this look, it takes all his willpower to not just grab you and kiss you senseless till both of you are out of breath.

↪"oh my god, you-you look so beautiful and gorgeous!"

↪"you're the one to say, Haz! You look so handsome in this kurta!"

↪You spend the evening bursting crackers.

↪He takes so many photos of you and posts them on his instagram, captioning it 'wouldnt want to be anywhere else than right here with my beautiful princess😍😘'

↪You post a picture of him in a kurta as well, captioning it 'my handsome prince is rocking it!😍😍'

↪Tom is shipping you both so hard.

↪While your parents are busy talking to your neighbours, he steals a kiss from you when no one else is watching, and hugs you.

↪"happy diwali my love."

↪"happy diwali to you too, baby."

The end