𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

Daylon S.
I went to go grab shordy ID to show B but he left the and i ain't seen him in 3 days probably at that lil bop Julyssa place. Its been some days since i seen shordy. I didn't really look at Wynter ID cause it got her address and shit on it ion wanna intrude, when i seen she left it i closed my eyes and picked up the ID putting in some random bag to avoid looking so she can come and get it, but shordy not returning my calls or text so how the hell am i supposed to return her shit and i she ain't been dancing because she needs her ID for that.

I go to my drawer and take it  out the plastic bag i turn it over and read it. "Aaliyah Cyril" it had written on it born 12/24/96 so she 24 damn she a baby on bro would've thought she was older the way she acts. I put the address on the license in google maps, Damn she lives in 4 seasons projects i just wanna know why her pretty ass living in the fucking projects, i know fasho shordy make a bag workin in the club.

Imma just go pull up on her and see wasup.

Aaliyah C.

The club got shot up the night I went to Daylon's place thank god i went over there even though i was low key upset missing out on a big bag but one thing is when the rappers come in club bullshit always follows and i don't have time for all that. I've been keeping Kayden home from basketball practice because that whole situation with coach and Brandon doesn't sit right with me right now i know Kayden may be upset with me but i'm just being a mother.

I hear some Knocks on my door and i don't know why because i'm not expecting anyone... i look out the peephole and i see this nigga WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK how the hell??? Was i drunk and accidentally told him where i lived? DAMN,
I open the door.

"Wassup Aaliyah," Daylon said

"What the hell did you just call me?" I was stuck and confused.

"Thats yo government name right?"

"Are you stalking me or something how the fuck do you know where i live?" I opened the door a little bit more as he was pulling something out of his pocket.

"This." He showed my ID fuck i must've left it over there I take it out his hand.

"Thank you for returning this now bye," I tried closing the door he put his foot in the way.

"You not gon invite me in or what you gotta another nigga in here or something ILL BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS," He got loud

"No sir it's 12 am calm the fuck down."

"LET ME IN AND ILL CALM DOWM SHORDY," He got loud once again.

"Nigga are you serious how old are you?" I said "You see i don't live in no motherfuck Marietta so WHY ARE YOU YELLING DAYLON?"

"Lol who's yelling now but i just wanna talk to you for a minute just 5 i promise baby," He grabbed my waist.

"Aht Aht i'm not your baby and don't grab me like that but you got 5 starting now!" I move out the door way.

He walked inside and started looking around. He picked up a picture of me and Kayden.

"This your brother?" He looked at me.

I snatch the picture from and and put it down "No stop touching stuff and i'm still trynna figure out why you're here"

"Damn you hurt a nigga feelings just gon fuck a nigga and start acting cold," He sat down