Chapter 1

R.G :" Izuku has a very powerful quirk . It's a mutated version of your quirk Hisashi. By seeing what his quirk can do I will like to name it All in one"

Hisashi and inko :"All in one?"

R.G. :"Yes All in one. His quirk is that he has all the quirks in existence mine ,yours , your wife, aizawa's and even all might's."

Hisashi :"... that's a powerful quirk"

Inko: close to fainting

R.G. : "Not only that his quirk will expand meaning when new quirks are manifested in others the copy of that quirk will automatically be transferred to his arsenal"

Hisashi :"oh my god"

Inko : faints

Aizawa : "......"

R.G. :"He have to train his quirk or he can severely injure himself not that it's a problem because he have regeneration (duh) he still have to train to control his quirk"

By this time inko starts to wake up

Aizawa :"I will train him"

Everyone in the room except for Izuku who is still unconscious looks at him with wide eyes. It's the first time aizawa has step up to train someone

Hisashi :"yeah that could work while seeing your quirk when he gets out of control you can cancel it"

Inko :" I don't want anything just keep my baby safe"

Aizawa :"Don't worry Mrs.Midoriya I will take care of him"

Hisashi :"ok then that's settled aizawa will train izuku"

Izuku starts to wake up and sees his mother and father by the bed

Izuku :"w-what h-happen? I-I remember that m-my quirk manifested a-and I was out o-of control and s-started to d-destroying everything"

Hisashi :"that's right izuku but don't worry about the house. We got to know what your quirk is!"

Izuku :"really!! What it is?"

Hisashi :"it's called All in one"

Izuku :"All...in...one"

Hisashi :"Yes it is mutated form of my quirk but more powerful. You have a quirk which has all the quirk mine, mom's and even all might's"

Izuku :"woah!! I have a quirk which has all the quirks and in that I have All Might's quirk too. So cool!!"

Hisashi :"I know right and not only that but when new quirks are born it will automatically transfer a copy of the quirk to you"

Izuku :"woah!!"

Hisashi :"but you have to keep it a secret that you have this type of quirk"

Izuku :"why?... Oh I get it if I tell anyone that I have this type of quirk villains may try to take me"

Hisashi : *shocked that his son figured it out**realises that he have iq enhancer quirk*"Yes that's it and you will be trained by me and Mr.Aizawa as I have experience with multiple quirks and if anything goes wrong Aizawa can just cancel your quirk"

Izuku:"Mr.Aizawa? .. oh the underground pro hero eraserhead I am a big fan of his"

Aizawa:*shocked that someone knows him*"this kid" mutters under his breathe

Aizawa :"yeah kid get ready you are going to be in hell" stated with his signature shit-eating grin.

Izuku: *shudders seeing aizawa*"ok" stated weakly

Izuku :"dad I have something to say"

Hisashi :"hmm?"

Izuku :"if I can't tell anyone about my quirk then I can tell everyone that I have a strong telekinetic quirk"

Hisashi :"oh... that's a good idea"

Aizawa :"I will tell nezu about this and the training session so that our lectures can be manage"

Aizawa exits the door and went to nezu

With Aizawa in nezu's office

*Knock**knock* let the devil in.....

Take two

*Knock**knock*
Nezu :"whose there"

Aizawa :"me"

Nezu :"me who".....

Take three

*Knock**knock*

Nezu :"come in"

Door slides Aizawa enters

Nezu :"Ah Shouta what brings you here"

Aizawa :"Hisashi's son Izuku's quirk manifested"

Nezu :"oh the why you came here"

Aizawa :"his quirk name is All in one"

Nezu :" All in one?"

Aizawa :"yes! All in one it is mutated version of All For One. He has all the quirk in existence and when new quirk is born the copy of that quirk is automatically transfer to him"

Nezu :*his jaw hit the ground*"that's a pretty powerful quirk"

Aizawa :"Yes and that's why I and Hisashi wants to train him"

Nezu :"hmm... consider it done I will manage your lectures"

Aizawa :"thank you nezu I will let them know"

Nezu :"it's ok aizawa now go"

Aizawa exits the office

Nezu :"izuku midoriya hmm you will be a great hero"

With izuku

Aizawa enters recovery girl's office

Aizawa :"it's done your training starts tomorrow"

Izuku :"thank you Mr.Aizawa"