"Well, he's going to break up with me." A tear rolled down her face. "I'm so stupid."

"Maura, it's alright. It was a dare! You don't break up with someone for a dare. Especially not Ced."

"The dare was one kiss. I snogged him for-"

"Like five minutes?" Elodie offered. This made Maura cry harder.

"Oh Merlin, I'm sorry, Maurs. Shhh, shhhh." Elodie stroked her friends hair, leaning her head onto the wall.

"I cheated on him." Her back shook with tiny sobs.

"No, no. Lee shouldn't have dared you to kiss him, it was stupid. He's stupid." Elodie said firmly, tracing tiny circles in Maura's back.

"Tell me something I don't know." She laughed quietly, shaking her head. She got up, wiped her tears of of her face, and sniffed loudly. Elodie got up beside her. Good Godric, I look a mess. She thought. Her black hair was sticking up at the back of her head and last night's mascara was smudged under her eyelids.

"Are you going to tell him?" She asked softly.

"Yes." Maura said firmly. "Me and Cedric have a rule: no secrets."

"Sounds like a bad rule." Elodie bit her lip.

"Merlin, yes. Cedric knows things about me that no boyfriend should ever know."

Elodie raised her eyebrows. "Like what?"

A smile formed on Maura's lips. "Wouldn't you like to know..." She said cheekily, turning on her heel back to the dormitory.

"Yes, I very much would!" Elodie yelled after her.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Fred and George were unusually quiet all day. It was so very unlike them that even the teachers inquired into what was wrong.

"Misters Weasley, is everything alright?" Squeaked tiny Professor Flitwick when they didn't laugh at his joke in class. Fred only nodded.

Elodie pulled them aside once it was time for lunch, worry reflected in her eyes. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes-" George had barely uttered his conformation when she interrupted.

"And before you say yes, don't be stupid, I know when something's wrong."

"You want us to tell you what's wrong and you're calling us stupid. Classy." Fred said derisively.

"Freddie!" Elodie's frown deepened. "What is up today?"

"I could make a lot of good jokes about that one." His face formed a small smirk.

"Idiot. Tell me what's wrong."

"Bloody Ron." George said quietly. "Dad's facing an inquiry, did Harry tell you?"

"Might get fired," Fred added.

Elodie was hit with a wave of realization. If Mr. Weasley looses his job, their family would be launched into poverty. Fred and George never really wanted to talk about money (which Elodie completely understood, it wasn't as if she had any of her own.) She took their hands and pulled them into a hug.

"Arthur's not going to get fired. I promise." She held them tightly. It was slightly difficult, as they were so much larger than she, but Elodie managed nonetheless.

"Yeah, but... how do you know?" Fred's eyes were streaked with worry.

"Everyone loves him there. It just won't happen." She assured him. He smiled down at her.