yugbamson

request by :- JustAnKpopStan

smut warning :)

——

yugbam have always been possessive over jackson,and some days the baby just tested their patience even more. they usually settle it down with talking and explanation.

this is one of the rare days where jackson is actually clueless and make the two younger boys jealous.

they had a break from practice today,as the comeback is getting near. so they decided to go and eat lunch and hangout with all the members together.

"bam,gyeomie,do i look pretty?" jackson asked,showing off his outfit that he specifically chose at his boyfriends.

bambam and yugyeom were stunned to say the least,their baby looks so adorable and delicious right now.

"you look pretty,of course. as always" yugyeom said and bambam nodded at his words.

they dressed themselves up too and jackson barely could hold himself as they look so good.

jackson slapped himself softly and held out his hand,wanting tohold their hands

hold their hands. bambam kissed his fingers as they walked towards their car. jackson sit at the back while yugyeom drive.

——

they arrived at the restaurant and saw all the members have already ordered their food,looking at them angrily.

"yah! do you guys have a quickie or what before coming here" mark asked making jackson blushed,quickly slapping his hand over mark's mouth.

"mark hyung shut up" jackson said as he sat besides mark. the two boys were shocked a little as they thought jackson wanted to sit besides them. bambam shook his head and take a seat before ordering.

they joked around like always,and jackson seemed to be a little bit clingy with his hyungs as he asked then to feed him and do aegyos and stuff,not that yugyeom and bambam mind,nah,not really.

they do mind. they narrowed their eyes as they saw jackson kissing jinyoung's cheek and the hyung playing around with him. oh,jackson is so going to get it tonight.

they eat slowly,feeding each other their food.

"jackson hyung,say aa" bambam said as he wanted to feed jackson some of his food,but the boy decided to be bratty so he pouted and huffed his cheeks.

"no! sseunie wants youngjae food!" jackson said,as he asked youngjae to feed him some of his rice.

"but aren't you eating carbs?" yugyeom asked,suddenly curious.

"i don't !! but today is my cheat day hehe" jackson said,smiling brightly.

"oh my god"

——

they decided to watch movie together and jaebeom has already bought them tickets,so why not. jackson walked ahead alone,leaving the six behind as he saw someone that he recognised.

"jooheonieeeeee" jackson yelled,hugging the younger male. jooheon smiled at jackson,showing off his eye smile and dimples.

"oh jackson ! what are you doing here? hanging out before your comeback?" jooheon asked as he saw the other members,smiling and waving at them.

"oh we are just about to go and watch movie,right baby?" yugyeom asked,pulling jackson away from jooheon making the clueless boy pout.

jooheon,who seemingly have got the clues by the looks of the member,quickly bid his goodbye by pinching jackson's cheeks.

"byee see you laterr"

——

yugyeom was driving home fast now,bambam looking mad that it makes jackson scared. not only he flirted with the boys,he slept on jinyoung's shoulder instead of his.

"bammie-" "quiet" bambam snapped,making jackson flinched and pout.

the ride home was quiet,anxiety bounced off yugyeom's car as jackson started to panic a little.

——

the boys quickly undress jackson as they laid down on the bed,moaning slightly. bambam and yugyeom smirked as jackson started to hump on the pillow under him.

"oh my naughty baby" bambam said as he slid his fingers in between jackson's ass cheeks,making the boy moaned loudly. jackson mewled softly,pouting softly.

bambam spread jackson's ass cheeks,taking a bit of his hole and lick it,eating him out roughly making jackson whine and whimper as he moved around,couldn't hold still.

yugyeom moved to jackson's face,bringin his hard cock towards jackson's lips,before forcing it inside jackson's opened mouth. jackson sucked on it eagerly,making him moan in pleasure.

he ruffled jackson's hair softly,gripping it when it touched his teeth.

"watch your teeth baby"

bambam at the back has finished stretching jackson out,opening his jeans to pull out his cock,slapping it on jackson's hole.

jackson mumbled something,making yugyeom pulled out from him.

"b-be gentle s-sir" jackson said,pouting slightly making yugyeom smile as he ruffled jackson's hair softly.

"don't worry,just tap my thigh twice if it got too much,okay? now,you haven't make me cum baby" yugyeom said,winking as he ask bambam to do it quickly.

bambam's hips snapped as fast as he could,making jackson choke on a dick that he's currently sucking. jackson let out a muffled moan,crying out in pleasure.

jackson felt bambam's balls stretching his hole even further,making him cry out in pain. yugyeom soothed him down by kissing his forehead,making him calm down.

suddenly a sudden pleasure start kicking in as bambam spanked him hard,making his dick twitch. he stroked yugyeom's cock and he cummed inside his mouth,drinking it all down. yugyeom pulled out his soft dick and smile proudly.

"cummies? dada" jackson begged,tears filling his eyes as desperation takes over him.

"with me baby" bambam reply from behind as he felt close with his orgasm too.

a few harsh thrust until both of them cummed hard,panting. bambam pulled out and cum started to drip out of jackson's hole. the poor boy laid down tiredly as sub space take over him.

"fuck,it's seriously been awhile,huh?"

"he should make us jealous more then"