00:34 || coming to a end

Start from the beginning

"I want you." I whisper into his ear.

-

My naked body was pressed against his, still he was fast asleep. I should have been sleeping but the memory of what we just did was still fresh on my head. With it being my first real time, my body was aching even with him being gentle and perfect to me. He didn't rush me and always made sure I was comfortable or ok with what was going on. He even was grunting I love you as he finished.

Rolling over, my back was to him. I stared at the clock. It read 2:46, with a sigh I sit up. Holding the sheets to cover my skin from the cold air.

I was finally feeling complete after all these months of loss and heart aches. It was all thanks to him.

I believe that he is my soulmate, he is my other half. I know that he feels the same. He tells me it and I trust him. I trust him with my life. Even if this man breaks my heart and betrays me, I would still run to him. I wouldn't think twice.

I loved him and with that thought, I laid back down cuddling into him.

-
Three months later
-

"Roland." I shout smacking his arm. "Everyone is here." I glare at him then the computer he is on. "You can stop working and come hangout!" I mumble making him chuckle.

"Angel." He warns making me go for another swing but of course he catches my wrist.

"Roland, come." I say with a pleading voice. I hear him mumble a bunch of curse words before he stands up. I clap my hands together happily. His hand finds my hip as we walk into a game room in our house. It was a shock to me when I found it, this house was just to big.

All four of the other Ronan brothers were sitting in the room. Oliver and Area both sat together in one part of the room, Hannah and Abigail on their laps. Elijah sat on his phone, being quiet like normal. And of course Emmaline was talking up a storm, what was different was where she was sitting. She was in Reeds lap, his arm protective around her stomach. I send them a smirk as everyone acknowledges our presents.

Over the last three months, people started to see this less as a business deal and more as a friendship. I was so happy and I felt everyone else was as well.

Elijah was extremely happy with the wars between everyone ending and just seems like he's in a good place.

Oliver and me worked together to help his mom. She was no longer with his father and had full custody of Phoenix, Oliver's sister. His father wasn't to happy but after a little he just moved on. After all that Oliver started to smile more. I was happy for him, even with him dating Abigail. Who actually has been not as bitchy as normal.

And me and Roland have been doing amazing running everything. We haven't messed up and our profit income had been rising by a lot.

For the first time in a long time I was extremely happy. Nothing was in our way anymore and I couldn't ask for better life.

I smiled softly as me and Roland sat down together. We stayed quite but listened to others talk. At some point I just watched him, not in a creepy way but I just got lost in my thoughts not being able to look away. I leaned closer to him kissing his cheek. "I love you."

He turns to me with a smile. "I'll never get bored of you saying that." He says leaning over kissing my lips slowly before he pulls away. "I love you, Oakley."

"You called me Oakley for once.." I frown. "Why the change? Why not angel."

He just chuckled. "Angel, Oakley. Your still you.." He smiles leaning in to kiss my cheek. "And that's all I need is you by my side. Forever."

"Forever?" I whisper repeating what he says.

"Forever." He whispers back making me smile brightly. I intertwine our fingers, his warm hands making me feel calm. "You want to know something else I want to call you?"

"Please tell me you don't have a mommy kink and want to call me mom or something." I cringe not wanting to hear that.

"That's gross." He groans letting his other hand land on my thigh.

"Then what?"

"Queen."

-♛

hope you enjoy part 34!
comment please
and vote!

well this is the end,
this book didn't
really feel like it
came out the way
i wanted it to but
i'm happy none the less!

**please note that i will
be going back and make MAJOR
edits, also probably fill in plot holes
so if you re read and something seems different don't be surprised

epilogue will be posted soon,
updates on the sequel and
my other book i'm writing
will be posted as well

if you have read this far, you mean the world to me.

THANK YOU
-s