00:22 || the past haunts you

You are my person. You were my first. And now you will be my last.

 And now you will be my last

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

"Group A check." Emmaline says pressing a button. "Elijah." She says first.

"Yes, check." I hear is grumpy voice boom out of the headphones me and her were wearing.

"Everyone else if you can't hear me or someone else, speak up." She says pressing the same button again. "Reed."

"Here!" He whispers cheerfully.

"Colton."

"Here."

"Ryder."

"Yes, i'm here."

"Ok A group, everyone is set. B group lets see about you guys.." She whisper typing in something's. "You at drop off spot Roland?" She asks.

"Yep just stoped, we are getting out now." I heard his voice vaunt face to light up.

"Ok Roland check. Milo?"

"Here."

"Tobias."

"Here darling." Tobias says making Emmaline blush deeply but she continues.

"And Grayson."

"Here."

"Ok B group is all good. Tell me if you are having problems hearing or anything I will fix it." She says turning on the screens showing me a view of the house. Each screen covered a deferent area. I saw four body's sitting in what looked like the dining room, I immediately recognized all of there faces causing me to suck in a breath. They were all smiling and having conversation like nothing was wrong. It made me sick.

Emmaline turns to me, "If you want to speak, press that button." She says as she points at a black button. I nod slowly. "We have trackers in each head piece, they will show up there." She says shifting her body the opposite direction, looking at a slightly bigger screen. This screen had a lay out of the house and 4 red dots sitting in the dining room. "I used heat signals to pin point where any body is, as you can see there are four body's in that room. You can also see where the guards are so we can warn them when they might run into them." She says like it's no big deal as i'm over here with my mouth slightly opened.

"That's incredible." I mumble taking back out how she planned this out.

"I would hope so." She says with a load chuckle. "Don't be to gobsmacked."

"This is really smart, I mean your really smart!" I sigh knowing I could never come up with stuff like this. I turn back to the other screens hearing Elijahs voice.

"We made it to the opening, is the other group ready?" He whispers.

"We are." I hear Roland say causing my heart to speed up.