"Yes Tomura.."

Kurogiri was left alone with the little girl in their secret base.

Likewise,Kurogiri was like the mother-figure of the League and he is the Second-in-command too.

Kurogiri was busying himself with wiping the glasses stored by the counter before placing them inside the cupboards.

Just a couple steps away,layed a very tired girl..

Her vibrant purple hair draped over the surprisingly fluffly pearly white pillow..Her oceanic blue eyes were dull as if it had no life existed..

After being captured,the leader of the League,Shigaraki Tomura has been threatening her to use her quirk to its very full potential unless she wanted to be disintegrated into ashed.

Her outfit that consisted of a pink sweater and black tights were replaced with a thin fabricated dress that passed her knees.

It was ripped by the ends of the dress and the sleeves aswell..

Mako sighed tiredly..
She had just returned to her 'room' after her forced quirk training with Shigaraki.

Her limbs felt nothing but numbness..

It was like a daily routine..

Eat
Sleep
Training

Her thin clothing only provided a tad bit of warmth..But thankfully,Kurogiri would give her a blanket.

Clutching on the black blanket drapping over her small frame,hot tears began to dribble their ways to her porcelain cheeks.Sobbing silently,not wanting the said Mist Villain to hear her.

All she wanted was to be back in the arms of his adoptive older brother.Feeling the warmth of his body..

She often told herself how this man with a hardening quirk has such a soft heart.

Wiping the stray tears escaping from her eyes.Mako covered herself in the blanket..

Are the heroes coming..?

Mako asks herself,her hold on the blanket tightened.

Will Kiri-nii san be here to save me..?

Just as she was slowly drifting to sleep,her eyes perked up by the sight of a sheet of paper laying on the dirty ground.

Her eyes shone hope.Immediatly hoping off the bed and grabbed the piece of paper.Not minding how it was a bit torn.

Much to Kurogiri's dismay,he made a very huge mistake this time..

You see..

After the other members of the League left the secret base,he was assigned to watch over the girl.

While setting the food on the mini table he wrote a note and totally forgot his pen with him.

So there she was..

Writing something on a piece of paper.

Her penmanship was not the best,since Mako was still learning how to write after she was captured by Overhaul

'Please save me..Address is here'
'xxxx-xxxx-xx-xx'
-Mako

Mako then folded the paper into a paper airplane.Something she knew how to do from Denki Kaminari.

Hope shining through her oceanic blue eyes,she stood up on the nearby window in her room.

She could barely reach it but her hand did reach it.

Releasing a sigh,Mako launched the paper airplane through the bars of the window.

Begging and praying that the Pro's might find her easily..

She couldnt stand it anymore..Mako was tired of living in such poverty

'Please let it work..!'

******

While on patrol,Amajiki Tamaki,a member of the Big Three in U.A High,was occasionally strolling down the streets along with FatGum.

His dark purple hair covered by his hood as he looks around the area.

While walking,his feet crumbled up something..Something paper-like.

Looking down,Tamaki saw a crumbled paper airplane.Dirt covering the white sheet due to being crushed by his foot wear.

His eyes perked up at the sign of words slipping from the paper airplane..

'Please save me..Address is here'
'xxxx-xxxx-xx-xx'
-Mako

Tamaki immediatly ran all the way to FatGum who was in the park nearby.Looking around..

"FatGum!"
Tamaki called out making the said man turn towards him with a brow arched upward.

"Whats wrong Suneater?"He asks him confusedly.Only to stop through his thoughts when the young hero gave a crumbled piece of paper.

"Mako was the name of the child right?Kirishima's adoptive sister?"Fatgum nodded and took a look on the paper.Gasping in shock.

FatGum nods his head towards Tamaki who nods back in response..

'We're coming Mako-chan."
"Wait for us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dear readers~!❤️

This is the update Im promising you from last friday since I wasnt able  to do so..

I tried a new style of writing too~!

Im not quite sure if I can make a double chapter but I'll do my best to satisfy ya'll!

Have a mochi dear reader~!!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ🍡🍡🍡

Anyways.

Dont forget to vote~!!

We have reached about 400+ readers already~!!!❤️❤️❤️

Keep on supporting this book ya'll!!

Love you~!!❤️💕