1

...

[since this is an au, there are obviously going to be differences in events & jobs/majors.

you are l/n y/n, a sophomore in college. you live in an apartment with Shirofuku Yukie. you went to seijoh for highschool and played for a volleyball team, too.

(for the story, you were a middle blocker)

Osamu is 6'1 (not official but he's 6 feet currently in the anime) he's also a sophomore.

you are (height) with (color) hair. as a part-time job, you work at a fast-food restaurant.  your hobbies (i'm guessing, are) anime and listening to music.

you are a culinary arts major & in the digital photography club. Osamu is also a culinary art major but in the volleyball club.]

PRESENT TIME

"Y/N, REMEMBER we have a meeting right after. So meet us at the club room." Yukie reminded you after class while you packed your bag.

You nodded. "Right!"

In your club was: Yukie, you, Sugawara, Futakuchi, Misaki, Kiyoko, akaashi, Komori, Goshiki and Kogane. You guys mainly took photos for the university newspapers.

You packed up your back quicker, trying not to be late for the meeting. You had a lot of stuff and 5 minutes already passed.

You grabbed your backpack and threw it over your shoulder, exiting the classroom.

"It's gonna start soon..." You said, beginning to run. You dashed out of the classroom and headed to the club room.

There were only a few people in the hallways and staircase. You dodged people trying to not bump into anyone.

Then, you bumped into someone. Thankfully, you didn't fall and neither did they.
But they did drop something. It was an onigiri.

"Sorry, you dropped this." You said picking it up and giving it to him.

"Well i can't eat it—" he stopped, taken aback. He quickly changed his attitude probably out because blood was rushing to his cheeks. But no way he would let this incident slide.

"I can't eat it now...that onigiri was expensive and I bought it in the morning." he groaned, taking it from you.

You felt bad, but you were in a rush. You held out your hands and put them together, apologizing while running backward.

"I'm sorry, I'll pay you back the next time I see you," you said beginning to turn around.

But he grabbed onto your backpack. "What's your name?"

You smiled nervously, hoping he wasn't some jerk who wouldn't leave you alone. He composed himself waiting for your name.

"l/n y/n." you then ran and waved, leaving him there. "My names Miya Osamu, by the way!" he yelled.

"Hmph. At least i got their name." He shrugged, still frustrated about the wasted food. He looked at the dirty onigiri, walking away.

You finally got to the meeting room just in time. Everyone else was there talking about their day and other things.

They were all seated in their chairs at the big table.

"Oh, y/n's finally here." Futakuchi pointed out. they all turned to face you.

"Ah, you made it. Cmon guys, let's start now." Sugawara gathered everyone around. You raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You guys didn't start?" you asked. Yukie shook her head. "Yeah, I mean we were going to start in like two minutes but we decided to wait for you," she said.

oh no. so I bumped into that dude for nothing. and I made him drop his onigiri.

"Why? You look regretful. what'd you do this time?" Yukie placing her hands on her hips.

You shook it off. "Oh, it's nothing."

You knew that the incident would haunt you for months. You knew you wouldn't stop thinking about it. Not because it was bad annoying or horrible, but because that was the most physical contact you've had in a while. Plus he even asked for your name?? Maybe you were delusional but maybe not.

The meeting commenced anyhow.

"To, in a few days, you guys will be going to the gym to take a few photos of the volleyball players." Sugawara cleared his throat.

"Volleyball? That's new," you said to yourself.

Sugawara continued. "we're going to give those photos to the student council. they have to add it to the newspaper. Other than that, we'll be taking pictures of the same places as last week." he added.

You wrote it down on your phone. You and Akaashi were usually in charge of taking photos of the clubs. Yukie, futakuchi, and Misaki did other things like taking photos of the drama and gossip.

Sugawara, Kiyoko, and Komori took photos of things relating to new school news. Goshiki and Kogane usually did whoever needed help since they were freshmen.

As you could tell, Sugawara was the club prez while Kiyoko was the vice.

"Alright, understood but what should we do?" goshiki asked. kogane nodded.

He thought about it. "there's a lot of changes this year so help me, Kiyoko and Komori."

They both nodded, eager to work. You and akaashi looked at each other. "Well, i guess taking pictures of the volleyball players won't be bad." he shrugged.

"oooh, yeah. didn't you play volleyball in highschool?" you asked him. he nodded.

"i'm probably going to see bokuto there." akaashi laughed. "didn't you play volleyball, too?" he asked.

you nodded. you were good at blocking and were able to pull off other things, but there were many players that 'outshined' you.

after the meeting you and akaashi decided to get some food.

"so, the volleyball club, eh? doesnt kuroo go there?" you asked.

akaashi nodded. "surprised he went there instead of the chemistry club." you chuckled in agreement.

you were too busy talking to akaashi that you didn't notice the onigiri boy, osamu walking past you.

"Did they say volleyball club?" Osamu asked himself. Osamu raised an eyebrow and turned his head. Then he noticed it was you. "Oh, it's them."

"Samu! you're here— Where's my onigiri? Why's there only one?" Atsumu growled.

"Calm down, i bumped into someone and dropped one."

Atsumu gasped. "Well that's mine then—"

"Not so fast, i bought this myself. Get your own." Osamu said taking a bite. Atsumu and Osamu began to cause a ruckus.

You and Akaashi turned around, but due to the sun, you could only see dark figures fighting.