↳ 𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

✵       .          .     
.     ✦      ⋆ .   
. ˚   · . ⋆ ˚ ·   
   ˚ ⊹ ✵          
.     ✦      ⋆ .   
. ˚   · . ⋆ ˚ ·    ˚ ⊹ *      . · 
            · . · 
            ·
i don't know much, but i know i love you ..
✵       .          .     
.     ✦      ⋆ .   
. ˚   · . ⋆ ˚ ·   
   ˚ ⊹ ✵          
.     ✦      ⋆ .   
. ˚   · . ⋆ ˚ ·    ˚ ⊹ *      . · 
            · . · 
┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

in which, you school from tommy's

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
✵       .          .     
.     ✦      ⋆ .   
. ˚   · . ⋆ ˚ ·   
   ˚ ⊹ ✵          
.     ✦      ⋆ .   
. ˚   · . ⋆ ˚ ·    ˚ ⊹ *      . · 
            · . · 
            ·
════ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 : none ════
════ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 : she/her ════

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

the sound of my teacher's voice begins to fade in and out of my ears. my blinking slows and my head feels heavier than usual. i decide to lay my laptop on my side and stretch my body out across tommy's bed. it was very kind of him to let me come over with my laptop to do my classes since my house next door was far too noisy for me to understand a single words coming out of my teacher's mouth. i snuggle myself into his thick fluffy blanket and try my hardest to force my eyes open. it was getting tougher and tougher to stay awake. after all i was alone in tommy's cold room under a warm blanket. i allow my spanish teacher to go on and on about verbs while i slowly fall into a cozy nap.

after what felt about 10 minutes, my body is jolted awake to the sound of tommy's voice bouncing off the walls of his room and into my ears. "(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i quickly sit up in bed and take a quick glance at my laptop to see my class has now ended. "tommy oh my god shut UP." his loud laugh rings through my ears as i attempt to rub the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"you need to be awake. you're supposed to be in class learning shit." he says, walking over to me and sitting at my side. we make eye contact but i quickly break it by looking back to my laptop screen. "no see it ended already." he leans over to study my screen and let's out a low laugh. "(y/n) is says you were kicked out of the meeting." maybe i should've read it before i spoke.

i toss my body back down on the bed and groan. i already know my teacher will give me shit for this. the bed dips right next to me as tommy softly lays next to me. my head turns to face him, making eye contact which brings a slight pink tint to his cheeks. i giggle as i notice and pinch his cheeks playfully. "awee tomathy do i make you nervous?" he pulls away from me swiftly and looks away. "no. i could never be nervous over a woman." i laugh some more as i place my hands on his cheeks, his blushing face warming my hands, and turn his gaze back to me so i can see him. his eyes stay looking down as he plays with his hands. 

"tommyyyy." i call softly. i notice him fighting a smile which makes me giggle. i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a tight hug. he doesn't hesitate to immediately hug me back and lay his head on my shoulder.

i immediately pull away when i catch a glimpse of his bedside clock and realize the time. i'm very close to being late for my next class. "oh god i'm gonna be late for tech." he slightly frowns and chews on his bottom lip as i speed type the classroom code. my laptop dings and plays out the sound of my technology teacher's voice. the bed rises, so i turn and see tommy slowly walking back towards the door. i grab the pillow that sits next to me and throw it, aiming for the back of his head. i cover my mouth to hide my laugh as he turns while rubbing the back of his head. i pat the empty space next to me, signaling him to come back. he smiles and jumps back on the bed.

he climbs up to where i am and i place my laptop from my lap to my side. he takes that as permission to rest his head on my thighs. at first he just scrolls through his phone, but as soon as i begin to run my fingers through his soft, blonde hair, he's out like a light.

i grab my phone, completely blocking out the sound of the lesson, and scroll through twitter. i see tommy replying to tweets. i lowly laugh at a few until i come upon one that reads "i never simp for a woman. they all just love me." it's hard to hold in my laugh as a snap a picture. the picture shows tommy in a deep sleep on my lap while hugging my waist. i reply to his tweet with the picture and type "this you?"

i shut off my phone and direct my attention back to class. i'll let him deal with the replies when he wakes up.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉

✵        .            .     
.                        ✦              ⋆ .   
.   ˚   · .                         ⋆  ˚ ·       
             ˚  ⊹  ✵                    
.                 ✦       ⋆ .   
                                         .   ˚   · .  ⋆  ˚ ·     ˚  ⊹  *       .  · 
            · .  · 
                              ·
✵        .            .     
.                        ✦              ⋆ .   
.   ˚   · .                         ⋆  ˚ ·       
             ˚  ⊹  ✵                    
.                 ✦       ⋆ .   
                                         .   ˚   · .  ⋆  ˚ ·     ˚  ⊹  *       .  · 
            · .  · 
                              ·
short and sweet right? anyways simp tommy is a tommy we love.
✵        .            .     
.                        ✦              ⋆ .   
.   ˚   · .                         ⋆  ˚ ·       
             ˚  ⊹  ✵                    
.                 ✦       ⋆ .   
                                         .   ˚   · .  ⋆  ˚ ·     ˚  ⊹  *       .  · 
            · .  · 
                              ·
─── written by: gem ───
✵        .            .     
.                        ✦              ⋆ .   
.   ˚   · .                         ⋆  ˚ ·       
             ˚  ⊹  ✵                    
.                 ✦       ⋆ .   
                                         .   ˚   · .  ⋆  ˚ ·     ˚  ⊹  *       .  · 
            · .  · 
                              ·