Tryna shake-back

I woke up to go pee , and I could barely walk I fell. I didn't have enough strength to get back up so I just crawled. When I made it to the toilet I got up , I felt so weak. I just cried and cried. It was dark down the hallway I couldn't see if I could make it ,but luckily I did. It took me awhile but I made it. I just sat down on the couch and cried,and I picked my phone up and saw buku notifications. It was people from my old school in Michigan messaging me. I instantly thought about Mia , and I broke down. I called her so she could hear from me ,but she didn't pick up the phone. I swiped my screen down to see the time and it was 2am.

I dialed my mom number and she didn't answer.

I texted momo she didn't respond.

Then my phone began to ring ,and the number wasn't familiar so I ignored it.

That same number called again and I answered sniffling.

"Why you been crying" asked babyjoe

"My wound is sore" I told him

"omg bro im coming see you text me the addy" he said

I texted him , he came thru in less than 10 minutes (a life saver)

He was with Tyler, and u could just see the sympathy on Tyler face. He was hurting more than me ,lol. I asked babyjoe to go in the kitchen and grab me some ice-water.

He did and handed it to me softly.

"Thank you"- I said struggling to balance the glass

"Mane ion like seeing you hurt dude u gotta shakeback son"-said babyjoe

"I know"- i said

He just balled up on the floor and kept checking on me. The next morning I asked if he could take me to Tiz apartment. He said he didn't have a car. So I called Boomer and he was busy , but told me to call Jiggalo and ask. Jigg agreed he pulled up saw me limping , and instantly helped me get in the car.

"Yu know we bangin bout yu , this aint over laya"-Jigg said

"Im already knowing"- i said

"Where I gotta take you"-he asked

"Ariel apartment" - I told him

"Lakiaa-"

"Yeah aint thats the only ariel you know" - I asked

We pulled up , and jigg hit the curb he was so loaded . He always loaded. He helped me get to the door then Ariel sat me down and showed me to hair styles. 

(This is her and this is the hairstyle I wanted)

I got the hairstyle and was feeling myselffffff!!!

"Mane tiz yu be doing yo diddy"-me

"It aint nun much" she said smiling

"Thanks guh ima be back soon" i said smiling