December 1 - chris motionless

title: Santa's pissed

++++

prompt: "Dear santa, please take me off the naughty list"

request from: svintsandghosts

tag list:

++++

"hey loser, have you seen my hat?"

i asked, pushing couch cushions and pillows around, trying to find it.

"whats the magic word?"

i heard from behind me, making me draw my brows and stand back upright.

"what?"

i said confused, turning to look at him. in his hand was the red beanie with the white puff ball on top. i smiled, reaching for it but frowning when he pulled it out of my reach.

"chris, can i please have my hat back."

he thought for a second, stroking his chin.

"i dont know y/n, i dont think you deserve it."

i jumped for it, hitting my chest against his as i tried to grab it back.

"come on, we're going to be late for pictures with the guys!"

i said, jumping again, this time knocking him backwards into the arm chair against the wall of my living room. i gasped as he stared up at me with wide eyes, my hands immediately moving to cover my face.

"oh shit, are you okay?!"

i asked as he sat back up with a short laugh. he nodded, surrendering my hat back.

"yeah, that was just a very eye opening experience."

i shook my head at him as he stood up, sending me a wink.

"come on, dont wanna be late."

he said, grabbing my hand and practically dragging me out the door.

°°°°°°°°°

As we pulled in the parking lot I noticed ricky and Ryan's cars, looking around for the others but coming up empty handed.

"You think they're here yet?"

I asked and he nodded, parking the car.

"You think they got started already?"

He shrugged and I sent him a look.

"Do I not get real answers?"

He shook his head no and my face fell. Then he started laughing at me, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"Oh come on y/n, I'm kidding."

I sent him a playful pout.

"Rude."

I said as he leaned across me and popped the door open.

"Come on, we're already late."

We both got out and I followed him into the building with haste, trying to keep up with him.

"Sorry sorry."

He said as the guys all sent him testing looks, the photographer ushering him into a side room to get his stuff for the shoot. I stood to the side and looked at them all in amusement. Ricky was wearing a Santa suit and I couldn't help sneaking a few pictures of my own, it was too damn funny. Ange looked cute in his reindeer antlers though so that was at least worth it.

When Chris came back out he was wearing his jacket instead of his coat and had a black Santa hat on. I drew my brows before realizing what was on it and laughing to myself. Of course the one person I knew that absolutely loved celebrating Christmas gets the 'bah humbug' hat. I shook my head as the photographer piled them all onto the set, instructing them. I turned around for a second, picking up one of the water bottles and opening it. i looked around the table, picking up a magazine and flipping through it, seeing flashes from the camera out of the corner of my eye.

"Santa, I want a pony, and a doll house, and a-"

I heard Chris say, making me choke. I turned around quickly to see him sitting on Ricky's lap and the rest of the guys laughing at him. I swallowed hard as they got the few pictures done, the photographer looking at them after he took them. I breathed hard, sitting back against the table.

"Jesus christ."

I said under my breath, looking to the ceiling.

"lets take a quick break, i want a different lense for the next one but i have to find it."

the photographer said and they broke their poses.

"I want a turn on Santa's lap."

Ryan joked, nudging ricky as he stood up, holding his arms out to his sides and letting the sleeves fall over his hands. He was practically swimming in the outfit. I shook my head as Chris came over, a huge smile on his face.

"Having fun yet?"

He asked and I nodded, both brows raised.

"Oh, I'm having a blast."

I reassured as he filled a cup with the hot chocolate that was provided. He leaned against the table as I pushed off of it to face him.

"So... What are you asking for this year from the jolly red guy?"

Chris asked, sipping his drink. I sent him a weird look.

"You make it sound like he's real."

He shrugged, pulling the Styrofoam cup away from his mouth.

"Humor me."

I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe it would go something like this-"

I mocked writing a list in the air.

"Dear santa, please take me off the naughty list."

I heard a snort from behind me.

"As if that would work."

I turned around to see ricky stepping up for his own cup and i crossed my arms over my chest.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I looked back to Chris who had an amused look on his face.

"I just mean it would take more than christmas magic for that wish to come true."

He said with a smirk and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You are the smallest member of this band and are dressed like a fairytale character. I don't have to take this slander from you."

He shrugged and walked away as I heard chris laugh. I sent him a wide eyed look.

"What?"

He shook his head at me, stepping closer and draping his arm over my shoulders.

"You are my favorite person, you know that?"

I felt a small blush creeping its way to my face as I smiled widely at him, interlocking our fingers.

"Well I had a pretty good idea that I was but it's good to hear it straight from the horses mouth."

He snorted before kissing the top of my head.

"Come on, when this shoot is over I wanna find a way to get you off that naughty list."