˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰..

Start from the beginning

"Oh nothing!" I then hear him walk away 'What did he mean by that..?' I hear the elevator door about to close, but someone walks in. "Y/N? What floor are you going to?" 'Oh it's just Killua' "I was going to the lobby! I'm kind of tired.." I chuckle a little, "Oh, wait how are you getting home?"

"Taxi, why?" I ask, "Why don't I take you out?" My mouth opens a little, wide in shock. "W-what?! W-why?!" He starts to chuckle a little, "What do you mean why? Isn't that what boyfriend and girlfriend do?" He then holds my hand, "So? Is that a yes or no?" 'Should I go..? I mean I guess it couldn't hurt.. Right?'

"Yeah, sure..!"

Killua's POV

I sigh happily to myself while still holding Y/N's hand. 'I'm so happy she said yes!' "U-uh... If you don't mind me asking..." I then hear start talking, "Hm?" I turn to look at her, "Why did you want to date me..? Out of all people..?" She says a little quietly. "Hm... I just took a liking to you! That's all!" Her breath hitched a little, "W-what..?!"

"Yeah! ..Is something wrong with that?" She calms down and starts mumbling. "Uh, Y/N? I'm sorry I can't hear you.." I then look at our still intertwined fingers, "O-oh.. it's nothing.." I pull her a little closer to me. "H-huh?! Why'd y-you do that?"

"I don't know! I just like being closer to you..!" I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her head with my finger. Her face goes red from what I'm doing. I get closer to her face, to the point I can feel her soft breathing.

Y/N's POV

'Huh?! What's he doing..?!' I feel him get closer to my face, 'Is he going to kiss me?!' I gulp a little, then the elevator dings. 'Phew! I don't want to have my first kiss with someone that isn't my soulmate!' I sigh in relief, and Killua takes notice. "Don't forget Y/N! We still have a date to go to!" I groan in response, he pulls me out of the elevator and leads me out of the building.

I sweat dropped a little. 'He's not gonna kidnap you Y/N! Calm down! You trust Killua..!' You think to yourself, all of a sudden you a hear a little 'ding!' "Well! Here we are Y/N!" The sweet smell of baked goods leads me further into the store. Dragging Killua a little behind me. I bump into a counter, "Ah! Sorry.." I say to no one in particular. "Uh.. Who are you talking to Y/N..? There's no one there."

I grumble in annoyance and wave a hand in front of my face. "Oh, right..! Sorry.. So! What would you like?"

"Ooh~! If there's F/D, can I have some of that?" Killua grips your hand a little tighter, "Yeah! Excuse me? Can I get F/D and some chocolate cake?" I stood there, while Killua ordered our stuff. "Okay! Let's go sit at a table!" He leads me back outside and sits me down. We made some small talk, while waiting for our food. I hear a woman walk up to our table and says, "Here you go! Enjoy your desserts!~" She then places two plates down and takes her leave.

"Here I'll feed you!" Killua takes a fork and scoops up some of my cake. "W-what?! I can feed myself..!" I cross my arms and pout a little. Killua just chuckled at my actions. "Here! Say ah~!" Hesitating before I open my mouth, "Ahh!" I close my mouth and start chewing. "Mmm!~ It's really good!" I say smiling happily.

"Y/N, earlier you asked why I wanted to date you, right?" I nod my head while opening my mouth expecting to be fed more of the dessert. "Well it's because... Your my soulmate..!" I froze out of shock. "W-what-?" I say. "Yeah! I was ho-"

"Oh! Y/N! What a coincidence seeing you here..!" I hear another voice join our conversation. I'm guessing it was ____. "Oh? You're on a date with Killua?" He pulls a chair over to our table and sits down. "Yeah. Now who are you?" I hear Killua say bitterly. "Oh! Haru, Haru Otsuka! Nice to meet you!" He scoots closer to me, "So Y/N! How have you been? I mean- we saw each other earlier! Why am I asking! Haha!"

"Hehe..." I chuckle awkwardly, "C'mon Y/N..! Let's go somewhere else." Killua gets up and grabs my hand. He takes out some money and leaves. Dragging me behind him. "Okay! Bye Y/N!" I hear Haru say. "So where are we going now?"

"Probably back to my house." We continue to walk, until he stops, and I bump into him. "Sorry.." He mumbles a 'its ok' and continues to walk. I then hear the jingle of keys, 'Guess we're at his house?' I hear the door creak open and I'm pulled inside. "So uh.. what are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" 'What should we do.. Maybe play some music? Sleep?' I put my hand under my chin as I think about what to do. "How about we just cuddle?" I then feel my cheeks heat up from what he suggested. "W-wha-" Before I could answer I feel Killua pull me somewhere. "I'll go get some blankets." He then leaves, I walk around and my leg hits something. I feel around with my hand and notice it's a couch. 'Might as well sit down.' I sit down and hear Killua walking back. He puts the blanket on me and plops down next to me.

He scoots closer to me and hugs me. Nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I hesitantly hug back.

"Love you Y/N..!" I hear Killua say just before he falls asleep. I smile to myself and say,

"Love you too.."
▁▁▁▁
Edited!
1,464 Words