˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸..!"

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

It was a rainy day, just like any other.

Pitter. Patter.

Your vision is foggy as you flutter your eyes open.

I might just skip out on school today.. No its only the first day.

You groan, as you get up. Leaving the warmness of your bed. What should I wear today? You stroll over to your closet, and pick out an oversized hoodie and some ripped jeans. This'll do. You pick out some shoes and walk out, "It's the first day of school, nothing can go wrong..!" You whisper to yourself sarcastically. I'll grab some toast before I leave..

You walk over to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. Looks like dad already left. I'm guessing mom's still asleep.. The toast pops up, startling you. You grab it and walk towards the door.

~Timeskip to school~

There you were, standing at the entrance drenched in rain water. You were amazed at how high-class the school looked. Wow, some school, huh? All of a sudden, rain stops pouring on you. You look to your side and see someone holding their umbrella out to you.

He had silver/white hair, pale skin, and royal blue eyes. He was a little taller than you, only a few inches though. "Aren't you gonna take it..?" He says. "No, it's okay." You then walk away, as if nothing ever happened. In the auditorium, everyone was sitting in chairs. Dry. Unlike you. You decide to go look for your locker and skip out on the welcome ceremony.

After you found your locker, you headed towards the main office to ask for a uniform of some sort. An oversized hoodie and rain water definitely don't mix. You get to the main office, immediately you smelled lavender. You walk up to the office lady, "Hello, um, I wanted to ask if you have any extra clothes? My clothes are drenched in rain water.."

"Yes! But we only have the school uniform. Is that okay?"

"Yeah it's fine!"

She hands you a uniform, you thank her and walk out. I wonder where the bathrooms are.. Ah! Found them!

You walk out out of the bathroom, and see a bunch of students walking around. They're all wearing the uniform, guess it was a good idea to change. You head to your class, bumping into a certain silver/white haired boy. "Sorry! I guess I didn't see you there.."

"Don't worry happens a lot anyway. Sigh Well then, bye."

"Hey wait! Aren't you that girl from earlier?" You look back at him, look him up and down. "Oh yeah, the guy that wanted to give me his umbrella. Nice seeing you again." You turn your back and start walking away, I just want to get through this day already. "Hey! My name's Killua, Killua Zoldyck!"

"Cool." As I continued walking he walked beside me, just pestering me, and asking for my name.
"Y/N, Y/N L/N. There? Can you leave me alone now?"

"Hm... That names sounds familiar.." He looked at me again. "What?" "You're N/N!! I thought you left?!" Staring wide-eyed at what he just called you, this day could not get any worse. "That's you right?!"

"Yeah haven't heard that name in a while." You eventually got to class, "Sorry but this is my class and I have to go now. Bye."

"Wai-!"

Walking into the class and shutting the door behind you, you choose to sit in a seat at the back of the class next to the window. Sitting down in the chair, you look out the window, guess I won't get a break this year. The teacher comes into the class, "Good morning class.." and then the rest is just a blur. Until, I'm walking home.

"Why are you still following me?"

"I want to know if you still live in the same house!" A blue-eyed male says. "Why do you want to know anyway?"

"Um.." He paused to think, "Reason will be told later!" He had this look in his eyes. Something was off about it.. Of course I shrugged it off. Being tired and all. "Yeah no thanks. I would like to get home without you following me."

For some reason those words hit his heart like an arrow. "A-alright.." He turns around on his heel and walks away. "Oh.. wait." He walks back and hands me a paper, "Here's my number! Call me!" Then he sprints away. Yeah... no. On your journey home, you felt like someone's been watching you. Ever since Killua left. It's fine I'll be home in a few minutes..

~Timeskip~

You get home and go straight to your room. I don't care if it's 3 something I just want a nap. You fall onto the soft covers of your bed and slowly drift to sleep.

It's been about 2 months since school started. You've gotten used to Killua pestering you, but he's gotten a little more.. aggressive.. One second he'll be happy "Hey Y/N! Wanna go stargazing later!" And if I decline the next second he'll have this menacing look. "No I insist..!"

One day though. It all changed. It happened when I went to the park with Killua.

"I-I like you Y/N!" he looks away from me in an attempt to cover his blushing face. "I'm sorry I don't feel the same way..." He takes a hold of my wrist, and starts walking. "Hey. Where are we going? And let go of my wrist." I say coldly.

"Aw, is Y/N not having fun~?" He looks back at me and I see that look again. It was of love. No. Not love. Obsession. "Y'know I would kill someone for you Y/N!" He gives me a cheeky grin.

"I don't think that's something to be proud of.. either way. Let go of my hand. I'm going home."

"How are you gonna go home if you don't know where you are?" I look around, where are we..!? You start to panic. "Killua! Where are we!?" He looks back at you, a mischievous grin on his face. "You'll know when we get there!"

A few minutes later we arrive at a house. Killua's unlocking the door, gripping my wrist tighter. I guess I can fit being kidnapped into my schedule today..

He pulls me into the house, it smells like chocolate. I look around, and see he's leading us to some stairs that go down. He chains me to the wall.

It's been about a week now, since I've been kidnapped. He bought a cat, so that I'm not lonely. I miss my parents though.. "Killua. I want to go home." You say emotionless. "Sorry kitten. The world is dangerous~"

"You can't keep me chained up here Killua..! The police will come looking for me!"

"Except I can~! Do you really think the police will come save you? Humans are greedy little things.. they want everything to themselves. Giving them some extra money would be enough!" He gives me a grin, for some reason hearing about how no one was looking for me stabbed me in the heart. I was irrelevant, unimportant, forgotten.... That was enough to push me over the edge, and I started sobbing like there was no tomorrow.

"Don't cry... I'm here for you.. everyone else forgot about you. I'm the only one by your side now..!"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Hope you're having a good day/night!
Bye!!
1245 words
Edited!
⎯⎯⎯⎯