Movie night

Allisa POV

Regular: this: is allisa
Bold:this:is Alex

Alex I-
Shhh I really like you allisa.
You barely know me, you can't say that.
I promise you I know what I'm saying..

"I promise you I know what I'm saying". Kept playing in my head, he whispered that so soft in my ear, it made me shiver. Gosh he's so... cute.

I ended up getting off of Alex bc how uncomfortable I was after the long pause, I made sure we entered Brandon's house with no awkwardness to make them question anything.

Everything was set up nicely in Brandon's house it always made me feel welcomed , everyone was already sitting on the couch ready to start the movie. I made my way slowly to the couch saying hello to everyone, then I finally sit down in between Bree and Lexi and signaled Alex it was fine for him to sit down. He sat down next to Adam.

We argued for a few minutes trying to decide on what movie to watch when we came to a agreement. (A horror movie)

I wasn't big on horror movies but I didn't think it would be that bad.

We all sat there in silence enjoying the movie a few screams here and there but nothing to much . I had gotten up to go get something to drink at the fridge when I heard a knock,

I'll get it. I say I was already up so I thought I would just get the door.

Hey we're you guys expecting anyone? I say before opening the door.

"Nope" everyone says at the same time.

I open the door and- "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE-". I say

Brandon immediately stands up and walks over to me.
"Of course it's you what do you want?" Brandon says.
"Well I heard you guys were watching a movie, and I wasn't invited. So I just invited myself mind if I come in?" Tyler says.

"no" Brandon says closing the door on his face.

"Who was it" Lexi says.
"Tyler" Brandon says.

Me and Brandon explained what had happened.

"Yo Alex, just a tip don't hang out with Tyler and his buddies there kind of bad? People so don't hang out with them there complete jerks". Adam says.

Alex just stood there and said "ok". 

It was getting late so Lexi, Bree, and Adam had left already.

I was planning to stay over at Brandon's house, bc I can't really drive at night bc it's dark. It was going to be Saturday tomorrow anyways so it's not like we have school.

Hey Brandon is it okay if I stay here for the night. I wasn't expecting to be here this late but I'm kind of tired and I wouldn't want to drive off half sleeping haha.

And just my luck alex had asked before me.

"Sure, the guest room is upstairs to the right first room, you can sleep there".

Thanks, Brandon!

Brandon... I actually wanted to ask the same thing..

"Allisa! You should have told me when you got here, it's okay though don't worry your always welcomed to stay here, your like a little sister to me. But you know you can't stay in my room.. my parents would FLIP if they saw you in my room in the morning, they know you guys where here and they expected a few people to be over, but I can't just let you stay in my room. " Brandon says with a worried look on him face .

I giggle a little don't worry I won't get you into any trouble I could always just stay here on your couch yk? I say.

"Allisa that's even worse, imagine what my parents would think seeing a girl on my couch in the morning!" He says laughing

"Just share the guest room with Alex, I don't think there would be a problem with him if you stay, he seems nice." "I'll talk to him and let you know your staying okay?" Brandon says

Fine. I say Brandon walks off letting Alex know we would be staying in the same room.

Brandon finally comes down and says "all set! Sleep well. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning".

I go and knock on the door where I'm going to stay at but there's no answer, so I just walk in and-
"COVER UP!" I say putting my hands over my eyes.
"I CAN SEE YOU ALMOST FULLY NAKED!" 

I hear the door shut in an instant, I open my eyes and

"You like what you see?"

Author note: I'm trying to update daily but yesterday I couldn't think of anything. So yeah.